6 Drawer Dresser By Stanley Furniture

Bedroom Media Chests
(42)

Discount collection of Living room furniture for sale in USA. Find full Bedroom Media Chests,living room sets, sofas, loveseats, sectionals, chairs, tables, recliners, coffee tables and more. ★ Up To 70% Off 6 Drawer Dresser By Stanley Furniture. Save Big On Furniture. Shop Our Summer Mega Home Sale. Up To 70% Off. 99% On-time Shipping

• Living Room Furniture to match every style and budget.
  • Free Shipping on Orders Over .
  • Up to 70% Off Top Brands & Styles!

Share:

Great Deals on Stanley Furniture Bedroom Media Chests. Up To 70% Off 6 Drawer Dresser, Shop Living Room Furniture for all the best Bedroom Media Chests. Enjoy Free Shipping on most stuff.

• Tipover Restraint Device Included: Yes
  • Number of Drawers: 6
  • Dovetail Drawer Joints: Yes
  • Removeable Hardware: Yes
  • Adult Assembly Required: Yes
    • Product Name 6 Drawer Dresser
      Brand Stanley Furniture
      Product SKU p55db52d2d8d03c5b090
      Category Bedroom Media Chests
      Main Category Living Room Furniture

4 of 42 Review For 6 Drawer Dresser
  • Review by Nancey Odwyer

Nancey Odwyer 2021-01-23

It only took me about 10 minutes alone to put together. Super easy and gorgeous. 6 Drawer Dresser came in 2 large pieces. Assembly is just 6 screws in order to attach together under the Velcro of the biggest piece and the 4 legs which was a piece of cake. Quality is amazing and pink color is vibrant. My 3 wayfair purchase and this is my favorite. Delivery was about a week from online purchase.

• Review by Rex Kahae

Rex Kahae 2020-07-12

I initially bought this for my Great Dane, and it is incredible! It was a snap to put together and has stayed durable and standing strong even when she gets rowdy and jumps on it. It's easy to clean with my shampooer attachments (which is great especially when my dog comes in and gets paw prints on it) Its a good size as well. Both my Dane and myself can lay on it comfortably together. Lovely addition to my living room - guests don't even realize it's my dog's furniture.

• Review by Laverna Schiavi

Laverna Schiavi 2019-12-10

YES YES & YES!!! This Bedroom Media Chests was perfect for my kids bedroom. I’m impressed with the quality for the price. Took less than 20 minutes to assemble and voila, it’s a beauty, what more can I say!

• Review by Sharyl Magrath

Sharyl Magrath 2020-01-31

Love the lounge, elegant comfortable and looks amazing in my bedroom.

Add a review

Releted Products

Subscribe Our Newsletter