6 Drawer Double Dresser With Mirror By Orren Ellis

Bedroom Media Chests
(14)

Check out our Bedroom Media Chests living room furniture selection for the very best in unique or custom, handmade pieces from our shops. ★ Sales 6 Drawer Double Dresser With Mirror By Orren Ellis. Free Shipping On Orders Over $49. Shop Furniture, Home Décor, Cookware & More! 2-Day Shipping

• Shop Living Room Furniture, Home Décor & More!
  • 1,000s of Top-Rated Living Room Furnishings Ship in 2 Days.
  • Real customer reviews. Furniture ships free.

Share:

Best-Selling Orren Ellis Bedroom Media Chests. Sales 6 Drawer Double Dresser With Mirror, Shop Living Room Furniture for all the best Bedroom Media Chests. Enjoy Free Shipping on most stuff.

• Tipover Restraint Device Included: No
  • Number of Drawers: 6
  • Soft Close or Self Close Drawers: Yes
  • Removeable Hardware: Yes
  • Adult Assembly Required: Yes
    • Product Name 6 Drawer Double Dresser With Mirror
      Brand Orren Ellis
      Product SKU p82a08e8879b5b3740c8
      Category Bedroom Media Chests
      Main Category Living Room Furniture

4 of 14 Review For 6 Drawer Double Dresser With Mirror
  • Review by Dannie Migliorisi

Dannie Migliorisi 2019-09-13

Love this Bedroom Media Chests! It’s a large sized Bedroom Media Chests and was just the right fit for my living room. The color is perfect and just as pictured. The cushions were a bit firm, which I consider a good thing, and the seats are deep. At 5’ 2” my feet were hanging above ground. I can also lay down on it with out feeling cramped. It also appears to be made well so I’m hoping to have it for a while. It REQUIRES ASSEMBLY! The legs have to be attached which was no problem for me as the Bedroom Media Chests is not that heavy, and all the screws and tools were included.

• Review by Irish Plachecki

Irish Plachecki 2020-09-28

PROS: Super easy to put together alone. Arrived within 3 business days. Instructions were simple. CONS: Bottom front legs are wobbly, but once standing up it's not bad. Its stable for a lightweight shelf. 1 of the binding screws sent didn't match the screws going in it. Had to make a trip to the store to get some new hardware.

• Review by Luke Gorgo

Luke Gorgo 2020-02-14

Actually bought the Persian Blue Velvet and it's the best piece of furniture bought yet. Just gorgeous!

• Review by Wilbert Brezinka

Wilbert Brezinka 2020-11-02

Super comfy and easy to assemble!

Add a review

Releted Products

Subscribe Our Newsletter