28" Console Table By Rosalind Wheeler

Black Console Tables
(13)

Over 7 Million Items Black Console Tables in Living Room Furniture. 2-Day Shipping. Exclusive Daily Sales. Home Decorating Ideas. Great Ways to Save. Financing Available. ★ Patio Furniture 28" Console Table By Rosalind Wheeler. Shop The Largest Selection Of Home Furniture And Décor Across All Styles And Price Points

• Living Room Furniture to match every style and budget.
  • Fast & Free Shipping on most items.
  • Up to 70% Off Top Brands & Styles!

Share:

Best-Selling Rosalind Wheeler Black Console Tables. Patio Furniture 28" Console Table, Shop Living Room Furniture for all the best Black Console Tables. Enjoy Free Shipping on most stuff.

• Top Material: Solid + Manufactured Wood
  • Base Material: Solid + Manufactured Wood
  • Weight Capacity: 20lb.
  • Adult Assembly Required: Yes
    • Product Name 28" Console Table
      Brand Rosalind Wheeler
      Product SKU p9a53c66c629d1b63db9
      Category Black Console Tables
      Main Category Living Room Furniture

4 of 13 Review For 28" Console Table
  • Review by Harrison Cusworth

Harrison Cusworth 2020-11-25

I am IN LOVE with this piece!!!!!!!!!!!!! Gorgeous, sturdy, comfortable and makes you want to just cuddle up and read for hours on it!!! So incredibly happy with this purchase and the amazing customer service WayFair always provides!!!!

• Review by Jaime Nowicki

Jaime Nowicki 2020-01-26

Perfect fit for my living room, catches your eye as soon as you walk in.

• Review by Jerrold Perking

Jerrold Perking 2019-09-10

This Black Console Tables is good quality. easy to assemble. The wood is dense, that it looks like real wood. I think the door is solid wood. is very beautiful, and looks great with the rest of my furniture. :-)

• Review by Sung Wiederwax

Sung Wiederwax 2021-03-15

I love how airy and light it looks in the room not overly bulky. Holds my inkjet printer on the bottom shelf no problem, which is what I wanted to organize my desk area in the living room. I love it! I would buy it again!

Add a review

Releted Products

Subscribe Our Newsletter