10700 Series Standard Bookcase By HON

All Bookcases
(18)

Check out our All Bookcases living room furniture selection for the very best in unique or custom, handmade pieces from our shops. ★ Best Price 10700 Series Standard Bookcase By HON. 5000 Brands All Your Home Styles And Budgets Of Furniture, Lighting, Cookware, And More

• Living Room Furniture to match every style and budget.
  • Free Shipping on Orders Over .
  • Real customer reviews. Furniture ships free.

Share:

These deals are already going fast of HON All Bookcases. Best Price 10700 Series Standard Bookcase, Shop Living Room Furniture for all the best Bookcases. Enjoy Free Shipping on most stuff.

• Frame Material: Manufactured Wood
  • Shelf Material: Wood
  • Adult Assembly Required: No
    • Product Name 10700 Series Standard Bookcase
      Brand HON
      Product SKU p81fb24a3a6939165fad
      Category All Bookcases
      Main Category Living Room Furniture

4 of 18 Review For 10700 Series Standard Bookcase
  • Review by Dot Ittner

Dot Ittner 2020-06-29

It’s got a lot of trim, but very fragile MDF. Be very sure not to use power tools and read all instructions carefully. I accidentally drilled through the top and banged up the trim pretty badly. Veneer scratches very easily. A lighter veneer might be more forgiving. Looks okay from 10 feet away though.

• Review by Cornelius Nibbe

Cornelius Nibbe 2020-08-13

so i say it straight away i am more than satisfied. this armchair is very comfortable and spacious in addition it does not clutter the living room and leaves room to be able to put something else decorative in your living room

• Review by Cliff Mesich

Cliff Mesich 2021-05-03

I spent a good week or two looking at different variations of this shelf from other sellers. I finally settled on this one, although I was nervous after reading mixed reviews. Now that I have it, I have so many great things to say about this product. It shipped SO FAST. I wasn't missing any pieces and it took my boyfriend less than 15 minutes to assemble. It's very sturdy and affordable. I know other reviews spoke poorly of the wood shelves but they're really not bad. They feel solid and the wood is textured, true to color (I purchased the "natural" color). Would recommend!

• Review by Oliver Rubie

Oliver Rubie 2021-06-07

Great price for real leather! Looks gorgeous on a round rug. Lots of room for storage!

Add a review

Releted Products

Subscribe Our Newsletter