10700 Series Standard Bookcase By HON

All Bookcases
(40)

Free Shipping on All Orders Over $49. Shop All Bookcases in Living Room Furniture, Furniture, Storage & More! Home Improvement. ★ Read Reviews 10700 Series Standard Bookcase By HON. Over 7 Million Items. 2-Day Shipping. Home Decorating Ideas. Exclusive Daily Sales

• Living Room Furniture to match every style and budget.
  • Free Shipping on Orders Over .
  • Real customer reviews. Furniture ships free.

Share:

Great Deals on HON All Bookcases. Read Reviews 10700 Series Standard Bookcase, Shop Living Room Furniture for all the best Bookcases. Enjoy Free Shipping on most stuff.

• Frame Material: Manufactured Wood
  • Shelf Material: Wood
  • Adult Assembly Required: No
    • Product Name 10700 Series Standard Bookcase
      Brand HON
      Product SKU p81fb24a3a6939165fad
      Category All Bookcases
      Main Category Living Room Furniture

5 of 40 Review For 10700 Series Standard Bookcase
  • Review by Hugh Wesolick

Hugh Wesolick 2020-09-05

I wish it looked as the picture. And that’s RED. Also next time the delivery person. Just dropped off the box. Never ring the doorbell. That’s unprofessional.

• Review by Darwin Montanye

Darwin Montanye 2020-04-30

Beautiful 10700 Series Standard Bookcase! I love the color and it was super easy to assemble. It’s as study as I would like but it works for me!

• Review by Nestor Faggard

Nestor Faggard 2020-05-07

I was very excited to receive my item,but very disappointed when I got it out of the box. First on the top back it was a very noticeable chip.Then where you assemble the side,they sent us mix matched sides.On the sides are holes for the top and sides to close together,some holes were missing. Last but not least the place for the shelving are uneven. If it wasn’t for my daughter going the extra mile ,I would have never got this put together

• Review by Ross Goewey

Ross Goewey 2019-11-19

PROS: Super easy to put together alone. Arrived within 3 business days. Instructions were simple. CONS: Bottom front legs are wobbly, but once standing up it's not bad. Its stable for a lightweight shelf. 1 of the binding screws sent didn't match the screws going in it. Had to make a trip to the store to get some new hardware.

• Review by Galen Zall

Galen Zall 2020-07-26

Its a great massage 10700 Series Standard Bookcase, my only problem is i can't recline without getting pushed back up. Other than that its a good 10700 Series Standard Bookcase, not what I expected but im happy.

Add a review

Releted Products

Subscribe Our Newsletter