76" Futon Frame By Alwyn Home

Futon Frames
(26)

Shop for Affordable Home Decor & Stylish Chic Furniture at Futon Frames Shop. Browse Our Unique Collection of Furniture, Art, Lamps, Sofas, Dining, Kitchen, Beds and More. ★ Up To 70% Off 76" Futon Frame By Alwyn Home. Creative Home Design With A Modern Edge. Shop The New Collection, Home Improvement. Financing Available

• Shop Living Room Furniture, Home Décor & More!
  • 1,000s of Top-Rated Living Room Furnishings Ship in 2 Days.
  • Real customer reviews. Furniture ships free.

Share:

Best-Selling Alwyn Home Futon Frames. Up To 70% Off 76" Futon Frame, Shop Living Room Furniture for all the best Futon Frames. Enjoy Free Shipping on most stuff.

• Futon Mattress Size: Full
  • Frame Material: Wood
  • Weight Capacity: 400lb.
  • Adult Assembly Required: Yes
  • Overall: 33'' H x 76'' W x 37'' D
    • Perfect for a guest bedroom kids room or multi-purpose home office this futon frame is a multifunctional piece of furniture that can find a home in just about any space. Crafted from wood in a rich mocha finish this dapper design strikes a clean-lined silhouette. Showcasing a slanted backrest when used as a sofa this piece lays flat when converted into a full-sized bed while a series of slats and synthetic straps support your preferred 8’’ thick mattress.

Product Name 76" Futon Frame
      Brand Alwyn Home
      Product SKU p2b5cb38ff50ed315b87
      Category Futon Frames
      Main Category Living Room Furniture

5 of 26 Review For 76" Futon Frame
  • Review by Jana Mattera

Jana Mattera 2020-06-23

I love this 76" Futon Frame! Surprisingly comfortable and firm. The color is rich and the fabric has a nice feel. I purchased it for another room, but ended up putting it in my office ( next to my Inglenook TV stand and fireplace) I’m considering purchasing another for my bedroom if the color I want is available.

• Review by Mike Prinkey

Mike Prinkey 2020-07-17

reat, fun Futon Frames and better quality than what I was expecting. First one came damaged but liheliso.com replaced quickly.

• Review by Kenny Sinkey

Kenny Sinkey 2019-09-10

Heavy, good quality set. Easy to assemble

• Review by Robby Stoos

Robby Stoos 2019-11-04

These boo76" Futon Framek are pretty and sturdy. The backing however is SUPER cheap and flimsy. Takes away from the character of the 76" Futon Frame.

• Review by Lynetta Kuntzman

Lynetta Kuntzman 2020-04-13

Just what I was looking for! I ordered this in the Washington Cherry finish in hopes that it would match another piece of furniture I already had. Good guess! It was fairly easy to assemble (took two people less than an hour) and sturdy for the price. It looks more expensive than it was. Definitely would recommend this product.

Add a review

Releted Products

Subscribe Our Newsletter