3 Legs Coffee Table With Storage By The Silver Teak

Glass Top Coffee Tables
(34)

Free Shipping on All Orders Over $49. Shop Glass Top Coffee Tables in Living Room Furniture, Furniture, Storage & More! Home Improvement. ★ Deals Price 3 Legs Coffee Table With Storage By The Silver Teak. Enjoy Great Prices, 2-day Delivery, & Free Shipping On Most Stuff — Even Big Stuff

• Living Room Furniture to match every style and budget.
  • Fast & Free Shipping on most items.
  • Real customer reviews. Furniture ships free.

Share:

Trendy Furniture & Décor From The Silver Teak Glass Top Coffee Tables. Deals Price 3 Legs Coffee Table With Storage, Shop Living Room Furniture for all the best Glass-Top Coffee Tables. Enjoy Free Shipping on most stuff.

• Top Material: Glass
  • Top Glass Type: Beveled Glass
  • Base Material: Solid Wood
  • Number of Tables Included: 1
    • Product Name 3 Legs Coffee Table With Storage
      Brand The Silver Teak
      Product SKU pb32a33e150bbf46bad5
      Category Glass Top Coffee Tables
      Main Category Living Room Furniture

4 of 34 Review For 3 Legs Coffee Table With Storage
  • Review by Jacques Ruffins

Jacques Ruffins 2019-12-20

This 3 Legs Coffee Table With Storage meets my expectations, the color is perfect, a little darker than pictured, very firm and holding up well. Delivery was sooner then expected and was kept informed of the entire process. Considering I never ordered online furniture before I was skeptical to what I might end up with, however I cant wait to add the rest of the pieces and finish this look!

• Review by Fallon Fadness

Fallon Fadness 2020-03-02

Just a great addition to a small bedroom. Was a little lower than I expected.

• Review by Gregory Guidos

Gregory Guidos 2019-11-08

I really like this 3 Legs Coffee Table With Storage. I put it in a room off my bedroom I use for reading and meditation. It’s firm and cushioned at the same time. I’m looking forward to curling up with a good book this winter. Delivery was fast and it was easy to put together. I have been very happy with all my purchases from liheliso.com.

• Review by Ardelia Filip

Ardelia Filip 2020-10-14

Very happy with this cabinet. Aside from some of the holes for the hinges not being pre-drilled, it was simple to assemble (I was able to do it by myself in about an hour). The box came on time and the contents were well packaged and nothing was damaged. The color shown on the web site for the "Rustic Brown/Aqua Blue" isn't very accurate, it is a much more vibrant blue in person (which we were happy with).

Add a review

Releted Products

Subscribe Our Newsletter