68" H X 23" W Storage Shelf With Wheels By WFX Utility

Leaning Bookcases
(21)

With sofas, sectionals, recliners, rugs and everything in between, Leaning Bookcases has the right furniture for your living room style. ★ Buy Sale Price 68" H X 23" W Storage Shelf With Wheels By WFX Utility. At Your Doorstep Faster Than Ever. Fast & Free Shipping On Orders Over $49

• Living Room Furniture to match every style and budget.
  • Fast & Free Shipping on most items.
  • Up to 70% Off Top Brands & Styles!

Share:

Best-Selling WFX Utility Leaning Bookcases. Buy Sale Price 68" H X 23" W Storage Shelf With Wheels, Shop Living Room Furniture for all the best Leaning Bookcases. Enjoy Free Shipping on most stuff.

• Frame Material: Solid Wood
  • Shelf Material: Solid + Manufactured Wood
  • Adult Assembly Required: No
  • Wall-Mounting Required: Yes
    • Product Name 68" H X 23" W Storage Shelf With Wheels
      Brand WFX Utility
      Product SKU pba032165c72853f3b26
      Category Leaning Bookcases
      Main Category Living Room Furniture

5 of 21 Review For 68" H X 23" W Storage Shelf With Wheels
  • Review by Elvis Ades

Elvis Ades 2021-05-31

Yes it is made of particle board but seems very sturdy. Nice addition to living room. On the ground you think man this thing is wobbly but man standing up it is solid.

• Review by Georgie Sayles

Georgie Sayles 2020-11-27

Package came in 2 days. Easily assembled, heavy, good quality wood used. Simple Saturday, and elegant, fits our space perfectly!

• Review by Gary Brandolini

Gary Brandolini 2020-12-17

This is just what I needed for my new entertainment center. I purchased two of these along with the Bluestone 54" TV stand The colors are not a perfect match, but they're close enough to look very cohesive. These shelves looks great and are really sturdy but also light and easy to build and move around. I also purchased some tjena media boxes from Ikea that fit perfectly on these shelves. I'm very happy with the look and the quality of this piece, especially for the price.

• Review by Hugh Trest

Hugh Trest 2021-11-28

Beautiful! This was the first Leaning Bookcases I purchased online and WOW am I impressed. I'm actually laying on it right now submitting review!! My dogs love it too!

• Review by Art Hudnall

Art Hudnall 2021-03-17

Love.. fast shipping and looks even better then the picture

Add a review

Releted Products

Subscribe Our Newsletter