60" Square Arm Loveseat By Palliser Furniture

Leather Loveseats
(44)

Check out our Leather Loveseats living room furniture selection for the very best in unique or custom, handmade pieces from our shops. ★ Cheap Price 60" Square Arm Loveseat By Palliser Furniture. Save Big On Furniture. Shop Our Summer Mega Home Sale. Up To 70% Off. 99% On-time Shipping

• Living Room Furniture to match every style and budget.
  • Fast & Free Shipping on most items.
  • Real customer reviews. Furniture ships free.

Share:

Great Deals on Palliser Furniture Leather Loveseats. Cheap Price 60" Square Arm Loveseat, Shop Living Room Furniture for all the best Leather Loveseats. Enjoy Free Shipping on most stuff.

• Overall: 34'' H x 60'' W x 37'' D
  • Design: Standard
  • Overall Product Weight: 109.6lb.
  • Seat: 18.7'' H x 20.7'' D
  • Arm Height - Floor to Arm: 24''
    • Product Name 60" Square Arm Loveseat
      Brand Palliser Furniture
      Product SKU pb696a80fee917f4c7d8
      Category Leather Loveseats
      Main Category Living Room Furniture

5 of 44 Review For 60" Square Arm Loveseat
  • Review by Sherwood Henningson

Sherwood Henningson 2019-11-10

Omggg So I’m totally impressed by the quality of this Leather Loveseats. Although it wasn’t easy to put together by myself I managed after a little sweat haha. Added some pillows to it and wow oh wowww. I think for daily use it’ll be ok, I just don’t recommend sleeping on it over night.

• Review by Ivy Canella

Ivy Canella 2021-01-22

I really like the 60" Square Arm Loveseat but the top does not fit securely so it moves around. They just need to adjust the placing of the stops under the top and then this would be a five star. Just a warning to cat owners. Your cats will puncture the covering very easily and it is very noticeable. This item may not be a good choice for cat households like mine. I already have punctures after a couple days.

• Review by Alvera Gouchie

Alvera Gouchie 2020-11-01

For the price, these bookshelves are perfect. They are sturdy and look great.

• Review by Blake Mccoun

Blake Mccoun 2021-06-29

60" Square Arm Loveseat is very firm and comfortable. Love it

• Review by Sade Halstrom

Sade Halstrom 2021-06-14

These 60" Square Arm Loveseats are amazing. They are lightweight and comfortable which is hard to find. I had a couple of people ask if they were memory foam! We bought 4 of them in multiple colors for our reception area and they are a hit.

Add a review

Releted Products

Subscribe Our Newsletter