Check out our Living Room Furniture Sale2 living room furniture selection for the very best in unique or custom, handmade pieces from our shops. ★ Outdoor Furniture Dilillo 92" Rolled Arm Sofa By Birch Lane™ Heritage. Huge Selection And Special Prices For You Home. Exclusive Pricing. Free & Fast Shipping. 2-Day Shipping
- Shop Living Room Furniture, Home Décor & More!
- 1,000s of Top-Rated Living Room Furnishings Ship in 2 Days.
- Up to 70% Off Top Brands & Styles!
Trendy Furniture & Décor From Birch Lane™ Heritage Living Room Furniture Sale2. Outdoor Furniture Dilillo 92" Rolled Arm Sofa, Shop Living Room Furniture for Living Room Furniture Sale to match every style and budget. Enjoy Free Shipping on most stuff.
- Overall: 33'' H x 92'' W x 40'' D
- Leg Material: Solid Wood
- Design: Standard
- Overall Product Weight: 120lb.
- Adult Assembly Required: No
- Round out your living room seating group in classic style with this sofa. Proudly made in the USA this sofa is crafted with a wooden frame filled with foam and synthetic fiber sinuous spring supports and polyester-blend upholstery for an approachable and inviting look. Rolled arms bring out this design’s traditional side while accenting offers up a tailored touch. The manufacturer backs this sofa with a limited lifetime warranty.
|Product Name||Dilillo 92" Rolled Arm Sofa|
|Brand||Birch Lane™ Heritage|
|Category||Living Room Furniture Sale2|
|Main Category||Living Room Furniture|
How to Choose Living Room Furniture for Your Home
Whether you're starting from scratch and furnishing an empty space, or you're upgrading a few individual pieces, we have compiled tips and ideas about how to choose living room furniture for your home. Read on for a step-by-step guide to help you select sofas, coffee tables, chairs, rugs, lamps, accent tables and more to fit your individual style and space.
Living room and family room furniture Have you been dreaming of the perfect living room? Whether you're creating a formal living room or looking for more casual, laid-back furniture for your family room, you can easily bring it to life with our customizable living room furniture. We have a wide range of sofas, sectionals, living room chairs, ottomans, benches, and recliners, tailored by hand in the fabrics and leathers of your choice, with added trims and tufting, finishes and flourishes. Center your space with a gorgeous coffee table, and add side tables for displaying plants, photos, and treasures (and as parking spots for delicious beverages!). You can choose matching living room furniture sets, or mix and match the pieces you already have with something new. And if you need some buying advice, stop by your local Design Center, or schedule a free home visit with an Shop Living Room Furniture Sale2designer.
1) Determine Your Furniture Needs
Choosing living room furniture based on what you need from it. How big is your layout? Will large-scale furniture or smaller designs best suit your space? Determine how you'll use your family room to decide what styles you need.
Next, decide on the sofa type you want. A quality sofa is the foundation of every great family room. Consider seat height and cushion softness and depth. Take size into consideration: a compact loveseat for small living rooms and a full-sized or sectional sofa for big spaces. If you frequently entertain guests, consider a sleeper sofa. Don't forget to accent with living room chairs or a daybed. Complete your living room furniture collection with ottomans and side tables.
Keep in mind how you'll be using the furniture while shopping for upholstery. White or neutral colored fabrics are ideal for lighter or infrequent use, while dark fabrics are better for frequently-used items. Machine-washable slipcovers in dark fabrics and strong, durable bonded leather are also good options for those with pets or kids.
2) Consider Furniture Style
Before choosing family room furniture, decide on the overall style of the place. Traditional furniture, such as tufted sofas and upholstered chairs, are perfect for classically-styled spaces. If you are drawn to a more contemporary, on-trend look, you may opt for modern or mid-century modern furniture designs. Somewhere in the middle? Mix and match items from different sets and collections for personalized look, or create your own custom furniture.
3) Consider Storage
When considering storage for your space, start with media consoles and TV stands. Media consoles provide a stylish platform for your TV. If you prefer to conceal DVD players and other home media, select a console with plenty of drawers, shelving and cabinet space.
Display books, framed photos and other knickknacks on living room cabinets, bookcases and shelves. Save space and organize with stackable storage. Modular cabinet pieces can configured in a variety of ways—side-by-side or layered.
4) Incorporate Tables
Once you've chosen seating, add tables. A classic wood accent table looks timeless in a classic living room, and tables of glass or marble are on-trend and modern. Strategically place end tables near chairs to hold drinks (don't forget coasters), remotes, books and more. If you have space, add a console table behind a sofa for table lamps and accents and decor.
5) Add the Finishing Decor
Give the space a cozy feel and tie the living room together with area rugs. Position a floor lamp near the reading chair and accent end tables with a table lamp or two.
Finally, round out the look with small home accessories, such as candles, botanicals and artwork. Drape decorative pillows and cozy throws over sofa and chair arms for form and function. Fill blank wall space above the living room furniture with prints, mirrors and framed family photos for a personal touch.
Add a review
- Top Material: Solid Wood
- Base Material: Solid Wood
- Adult Assembly Required: No
- Main Material: Upholstered
- Main Material Details: Fabric
- Upholstery Material: Polyester/Polyester blend
- Upholstery Fill Material: Foam
- Weight Capacity: 250lb.
- Overall: 35.38'' H x 81.63'' W x 73.4'' W x 59.63'' D
- Orientation: Reversible
- Number of Pieces: 2
- Seat Fill Material: Foam
- Overall Product Weight: 120.15lb.
- "The Novogratz Chapman Reversible Sectional with chrome legs will enhance your living space and become a modern focal point of relaxation and lounging in your home. With a sleek design ideal for small spaces the Chapman features slightly rounded corners and slender mailbox arms that maximize seating space. Able to adapt to a variety of environments with its clean appearance and cushioned comfort this sectional brings both a modern sensibility and a padded roomy and relaxed l-shaped..."