44.5" Armless Loveseat By Andeworld

Loveseats
(43)

1,000s of Top-Rated Loveseats in Living Room Furniture Furnishings Ship in 2 Days. Live in Style! ★ Great Deals 44.5" Armless Loveseat By Andeworld. At Your Doorstep Faster Than Ever. Fast & Free Shipping On Orders Over $49

• Living Room Furniture to match every style and budget.
  • Fast & Free Shipping on most items.
  • Up to 70% Off Top Brands & Styles!

Share:

Don't miss this great bargain on Andeworld Loveseats. Great Deals 44.5" Armless Loveseat, Shop Living Room Furniture for all the best Loveseats. Enjoy Free Shipping on most stuff.

• Overall: 34.2'' H x 44.5'' W x 32.6'' D
  • Upholstery Material: Linen Blend
  • Product Care: Don't use strong liquid cleaners
  • Design: Standard
  • Overall Product Weight: 47lb.
    • This loveseat is suitable for bedroom living room or as a dining bench of home resturant or cafe

Product Name 44.5" Armless Loveseat
      Brand Andeworld
      Product SKU p50f70362c0e37d9d8df
      Category Loveseats
      Main Category Living Room Furniture

5 of 43 Review For 44.5" Armless Loveseat
  • Review by Janeen Faulkenbury

Janeen Faulkenbury 2020-09-06

Plenty of 44.5" Armless Loveseat, beautiful color, fairly heavy materials. Construction is not as stable as I was hoping for - the two sides are assembled in top/bottom halves instead of one piece, making it unlikely to withstand much moving. As is, I plan to stay put, and it should hold my crafting supplies nicely!

• Review by Ferdinand Workings

Ferdinand Workings 2019-12-24

Beautiful, sturdy 44.5" Armless Loveseat. I love the quality. The color is absolutely gorgeous. I’ll be ordering another very soon!

• Review by Belia Curney

Belia Curney 2020-05-12

Package came in 2 days. Easily assembled, heavy, good quality wood used. Simple Saturday, and elegant, fits our space perfectly!

• Review by Lashay Zito

Lashay Zito 2021-05-17

First, let me say that this is a gorgeous plush Loveseats! Next, I’ll say that I really enjoy liheliso.com products for most part. Seemingly, as long as the items are smaller manageable, they’re on time. I’ve only had issues with larger items arriving in a timely manner. (When I’m told they’ll be delivered.) For instance, I placed the order for this Loveseats on November 5, 2019. It did not actually arrive until this past Monday, January 6th, 2020. After not receiving shipping updates for 3 weeks, I had to contact customer service instead of them knowing what was going on contacting me. That, to me, is unacceptable. 1 representative told me that they had rerouted my order sent me new tracking numbers. The next representative that I spoke to said that those new tracking numbers weren’t actually connected to anything discovered that my items were mistakenly sent to California the customer service reps were only able to tell me, “I’m not sure why that happened.” By that time, 1 of the items in my order had sold out had to be replaced. Luckily, there was a comparable option that I was then asked to pay the difference for. This Loveseats was replaced supposedly sent “directly from the manufacturer,” but still didn’t arrive until 2 months after I originally ordered it. This entire ordeal has been extremely inconvenient as my plans were to uupredecorate my space by the end of the year. Needless to say, I will never order large items from liheliso.com again.

• Review by Pierre Hasch

Pierre Hasch 2020-04-18

It only took me about 10 minutes alone to put together. Super easy and gorgeous. 44.5" Armless Loveseat came in 2 large pieces. Assembly is just 6 screws in order to attach together under the Velcro of the biggest piece and the 4 legs which was a piece of cake. Quality is amazing and pink color is vibrant. My 3 wayfair purchase and this is my favorite. Delivery was about a week from online purchase.

Add a review

Releted Products

Subscribe Our Newsletter