80" Sectional With Ottoman By FC Design

Sectionals
(9)

Check out our Sectionals living room furniture selection for the very best in unique or custom, handmade pieces from our shops. ★ Best 80" Sectional With Ottoman By FC Design. Free Shipping On All Orders Over $49. Up To 70% Off Everything Home! 2-Day Shipping

• Best Quality Design & Unique.
  • Free Shipping on Orders Over .
  • Real customer reviews. Furniture ships free.

Share:

These deals are already going fast of FC Design Sectionals. Best 80" Sectional With Ottoman, Shop Living Room Furniture for all the best Sectionals. Enjoy Free Shipping on most stuff.

• Storage Included: Yes
  • Overall: 36'' H x 80'' W x 56'' D
  • Orientation: Reversible
  • Number of Pieces: 2
  • Seat Fill Material: Foam
    • Product Name 80" Sectional With Ottoman
      Brand FC Design
      Product SKU pf3b71af4070347273aa
      Category Sectionals
      Main Category Living Room Furniture

4 of 9 Review For 80" Sectional With Ottoman
  • Review by Kip Parquette

Kip Parquette 2020-09-13

Absolutely fantastic! Easy to put together, long enough for my 5’7” self to lay on and snuggle up with a good book. I showed pictures with natural light that comes in to the bed room and master bathroom. As well as night with my lamp. Super happy with my decision to purchase these beauty. The fabric feels durable and easy to clean. It’s comfortable to lay on. Highly recommend

• Review by Karima Munchmeyer

Karima Munchmeyer 2020-07-14

This Sectionals is just as pictured, i ordered the wheatgrass color. The fabric is nice, the cushions are somewhat firm but comfortable. It was delivered very quick - and was very easy to assemble the legs.

• Review by Nathaniel Propps

Nathaniel Propps 2020-03-17

The 80" Sectional With Ottoman was better than I thought. The picture doesn’t do it justice. It is beautiful.

• Review by Ken Rensen

Ken Rensen 2021-09-27

Love it b/c it's cute. All the white areas are shiny and will leave prints, two holes in the back (see last pic), and not the easiest thing to put together. The legs were tricky to keep even and when you're putting the top on, make sure to screw the silver pegs in underneath the top (and wooden pegs), then put the top on...makes sense when you think about it, but you get sick of the thing after working in it for an hour and loose your mind. Oh and the legs are a different color brown from the door and shelves...not obvious unless you're staring at it. With all that being said...it's so cute and I'm extremely happy with the stand. I feel like it's an amazing buy.

Add a review

Releted Products

Subscribe Our Newsletter