123.63" Sectional By DCOR Design

Sectionals
(55)

My living room sets are an easy way to make sure that all of your living room furniture coordinates. Shop my Sectionals, sofas, sectionals, accent chairs, and loveseats. ★ Low Price 123.63" Sectional By DCOR Design. Huge Selection And Special Prices For You Home. Exclusive Pricing. Free & Fast Shipping. 2-Day Shipping

• Living Room Furniture to match every style and budget.
  • Fast & Free Shipping on most items.
  • Real customer reviews. Furniture ships free.

Share:

Trendy Furniture & Décor From DCOR Design Sectionals. Low Price 123.63" Sectional, Shop Living Room Furniture for all the best Sectionals. Enjoy Free Shipping on most stuff.

• Overall: 23'' H x 123.63'' W x 41'' D
  • Number of Pieces: 8
  • Seat Fill Material: Synthetic Fiber
  • Overall Product Weight: 105.6lb.
  • Upholstery Material: Polyester Blend
    • Product Name 123.63" Sectional
      Brand DCOR Design
      Product SKU paafa61a1e877ce067a6
      Category Sectionals
      Main Category Living Room Furniture

4 of 55 Review For 123.63" Sectional
  • Review by Henry Rother

Henry Rother 2020-05-26

Loving this 123.63" Sectional so far. Material looks nice and it's comfortable. The gray color matches the picture pretty well. The legs are super easy to attach. A couple of reviewers mentioned the legs looking cheap so I posted a picture so you can see just what they look like. I do think they look a little bit cheap but not that bad. I ordered two of them and one of the 123.63" Sectionals arrived without the legs. Customer service is very easy to work with, the replacement legs should be here by the end of the week or early next week. Less than a 5 minute phone call.

• Review by Elias Draughon

Elias Draughon 2020-01-10

Arrived on time, no damage & all parts accounted for. Easy and quick to put together. Great style, quality, fabric & even nicer looking in person. True to color, I bought the grey couch. Everything lined up perfectly. It has great lumbar support,the back cushions adjust from very upright to very reclined or flat for the sleeper option. It is firm and will probably need to broken in some, but to watch a movie or a tv show or two it's fine. Obviously with any new furniture you sit on, you must get acclimated to how it feels. It's beautiful and highly recommend.

• Review by Leon Wilmott

Leon Wilmott 2020-01-23

Love this lounge 123.63" Sectional. super easy to assemble and it looks great.

• Review by Jacelyn Ogando

Jacelyn Ogando 2021-04-14

Went together easily and looks beautiful!

Add a review

Releted Products

Subscribe Our Newsletter