108.25" Symmetrical Reclining Sectional By Red Barrel Studio

Sectionals
(42)

Check out our Sectionals living room furniture selection for the very best in unique or custom, handmade pieces from our shops. ★ Home Décor 108.25" Symmetrical Reclining Sectional By Red Barrel Studio. Huge Selection And Special Prices For You Home. Exclusive Pricing. Free & Fast Shipping. 2-Day Shipping

• Best Quality Design & Unique.
  • Fast & Free Shipping on most items.
  • Real customer reviews. Furniture ships free.

Share:

Great Deals on Red Barrel Studio Sectionals. Home Décor 108.25" Symmetrical Reclining Sectional, Shop Living Room Furniture for all the best Sectionals. Enjoy Free Shipping on most stuff.

• Storage Included: Yes
  • Overall: 38.6'' H x 108.25'' W x 29.9'' D
  • Orientation: Symmetrical
  • Number of Pieces: 7
  • Seat Fill Material: Foam
    • Product Name 108.25" Symmetrical Reclining Sectional
      Brand Red Barrel Studio
      Product SKU p7d8a463c854b7e567bd
      Category Sectionals
      Main Category Living Room Furniture

5 of 42 Review For 108.25" Symmetrical Reclining Sectional
  • Review by Tonette Bangura

Tonette Bangura 2020-12-20

Super pleased with my purchase. I was hesitant to buy given some of my recent on-line purchase have not fit their on-line description. I've searched on-line & in stores for similar 108.25" Symmetrical Reclining Sectionals priced $200 +. The quality & price meets my needs & I'm thinking of purchasing another! Purchase came ahead of schedule just in time for the holiday's.

• Review by Lloyd Seats

Lloyd Seats 2020-03-21

This bookshelf is now one of my favorite items in my living room. It was simple to put together, but very sturdy. The color and finish is amazing.

• Review by Gordon Christain

Gordon Christain 2020-09-12

Just loving it. It has become a favorite seat in our home. Very easy to assemble and comfortable.

• Review by Abby Gorans

Abby Gorans 2020-02-27

When finished it's fine for our storage purposes, but it is certainly not wood, or even well veneered particle board. So be careful assembling it that you don't scratch it - which is easy to do. The worst part is assembly! There are miss-numbered parts, missing pre-drilled holes and by all means DO use a cordless screwdriver or you'll have blisters in your palm trying to push through this stuff when the screw holes are in the wrong places. My husband has built beautiful cabinets from ground up and he had trouble with this! Because of their errors. Best advice - look at everything first and be sure you can see the whole assembly in your mind, knowing where each piece should go regardless of holes and A,B, C's. Then don't expect much.

• Review by Hubert Shearer

Hubert Shearer 2020-05-01

Great quality you will not be disappointed. I struggled a bit to put it together only because I have longer nails but its perfect!

Add a review

Releted Products

Subscribe Our Newsletter