183" Sectional By Wayfair Custom Upholstery™

Sectionals
(19)

Sectionals Furniture offers a variety of living room furniture sets to make your home cozy and comfortable. We have sectionals, couches, loveseats, recliners & More! ★ Discount 183" Sectional By Wayfair Custom Upholstery™. Shop The Perfect Furniture Today! Available Online. Entertaining Essentials. Styles: Modern, Rustic

• Shop Living Room Furniture, Home Décor & More!
  • 1,000s of Top-Rated Living Room Furnishings Ship in 2 Days.
  • Up to 70% Off Top Brands & Styles!

Share:

Great Deals on Wayfair Custom Upholstery™ Sectionals. Discount 183" Sectional, Shop Living Room Furniture for all the best Sectionals. Enjoy Free Shipping on most stuff.

• Overall: 34'' H x 183'' W x 74'' D
  • Number of Pieces: 2
  • Seat Fill Material: Foam
  • Overall Product Weight: 282lb.
  • Upholstery Material: Cotton-Blend; Polyester
    • Product Name 183" Sectional
      Brand Wayfair Custom Upholstery™
      Product SKU pd2c437bb5f7adaa95ad
      Category Sectionals
      Main Category Living Room Furniture

4 of 19 Review For 183" Sectional
  • Review by Roderick Desena

Roderick Desena 2020-01-03

I am loving 183" Sectional more and more each day. Perfect for reading, watching tv or just a great nap.

• Review by Vicente Latner

Vicente Latner 2021-02-07

I love this Sectionals, foosball it’s very unique.. Get a lot comps on it.

• Review by Hugo Perko

Hugo Perko 2020-01-11

We bought 2 of these Sectionalss and they are so wonderful. The purple is deep and almost black in low light. The photos dont really do it justice here. They come in 2 long boxes and are in 4 parts. Very easy to assemble, however, to help I will say that the side pieces need to have the base piece slid in from the top, not the other way around. We have daily use here and pets and 4 teenagers. Ive had them just over a month so far and they are holding up perfectly. Easy to clean as well.

• Review by Lon Risto

Lon Risto 2021-04-22

Huge doesn’t even begin to describe this Sectionals! Seating for all and very comfy.

Add a review

Releted Products

Subscribe Our Newsletter