27'' Square Standard Ottoman By Nova Furniture

Sleeper Ottomans
(23)

Check out our Sleeper Ottomans living room furniture selection for the very best in unique or custom, handmade pieces from our shops. ★ Deals 27'' Square Standard Ottoman By Nova Furniture. Creative Home Design With A Modern Edge. Shop The New Collection, Home Improvement. Financing Available

• Living Room Furniture to match every style and budget.
  • Fast & Free Shipping on most items.
  • Real customer reviews. Furniture ships free.

Share:

Great Deals on Nova Furniture Sleeper Ottomans. Deals 27'' Square Standard Ottoman, Shop Living Room Furniture for all the best Sleeper Ottomans. Enjoy Free Shipping on most stuff.

• Shape: Square
  • Overall: 15'' H x 27'' W x 27'' D
  • Overall Product Weight: 40lb.
  • Upholstery Material: 100% Cotton
  • Adult Assembly Required: No
    • Most days it's an attractive micro suede covered ottoman perfect for putting your feet on while watching TV. But when a guest decides to a sleepover this unique ottoman converts easily into a comfortable sleeper cot. You've got to see it believe it - this handsome sleeper ottoman turns into a very convenient sleepover a bed in no time! Simply remove the easy-clean microfiber slipcover and unfold the cushion-covered metal frame. 3 Cushion foam mattress is perfect for unexpected guests or kid's...

Product Name 27'' Square Standard Ottoman
      Brand Nova Furniture
      Product SKU p079c60d05b72e3cdfc0
      Category Sleeper Ottomans
      Main Category Living Room Furniture

4 of 23 Review For 27'' Square Standard Ottoman
  • Review by Arianna Keef

Arianna Keef 2020-11-19

Loving this 27'' Square Standard Ottoman so far. Material looks nice and it's comfortable. The gray color matches the picture pretty well. The legs are super easy to attach. A couple of reviewers mentioned the legs looking cheap so I posted a picture so you can see just what they look like. I do think they look a little bit cheap but not that bad. I ordered two of them and one of the 27'' Square Standard Ottomans arrived without the legs. Customer service is very easy to work with, the replacement legs should be here by the end of the week or early next week. Less than a 5 minute phone call.

• Review by Moshe Cradic

Moshe Cradic 2020-10-29

Color and comfort are AWESOME!! Just what i wanted...

• Review by Sun Steinmann

Sun Steinmann 2020-09-29

I love my 27'' Square Standard Ottoman it fits great into my den the massager works good after a long day at work my husband loves it thanks again and it arrived right on time

• Review by Ambrose Marsek

Ambrose Marsek 2020-07-26

As soon as we saw it we fall inlove with it! We love the color and perfect size to our second living room. The seats are firm, not too soft but not hard we it!! . Just my complaint is the delivery they need to be more careful because the box had scratched and had hole and it scratched the arm side of the sofa , that the only thing I didn’t like. But the product is really nice . Thanks

Add a review

Releted Products

Subscribe Our Newsletter