27'' Square Standard Ottoman By Nova Furniture

Sleeper Ottomans
(27)

My living room sets are an easy way to make sure that all of your living room furniture coordinates. Shop my Sleeper Ottomans, sofas, sectionals, accent chairs, and loveseats. ★ Deals Price 27'' Square Standard Ottoman By Nova Furniture. At Your Doorstep Faster Than Ever. Fast & Free Shipping On Orders Over $49

• Living Room Furniture to match every style and budget.
  • Fast & Free Shipping on most items.
  • Up to 70% Off Top Brands & Styles!

Share:

Great Deals on Nova Furniture Sleeper Ottomans. Deals Price 27'' Square Standard Ottoman, Shop Living Room Furniture for all the best Sleeper Ottomans. Enjoy Free Shipping on most stuff.

• Shape: Square
  • Overall: 15'' H x 27'' W x 27'' D
  • Overall Product Weight: 40lb.
  • Upholstery Material: 100% Cotton
  • Adult Assembly Required: No
    • Most days it's an attractive micro suede covered ottoman perfect for putting your feet on while watching TV. But when a guest decides to a sleepover this unique ottoman converts easily into a comfortable sleeper cot. You've got to see it believe it - this handsome sleeper ottoman turns into a very convenient sleepover a bed in no time! Simply remove the easy-clean microfiber slipcover and unfold the cushion-covered metal frame. 3 Cushion foam mattress is perfect for unexpected guests or kid's...

Product Name 27'' Square Standard Ottoman
      Brand Nova Furniture
      Product SKU p0870e4c2d9860f4102e
      Category Sleeper Ottomans
      Main Category Living Room Furniture

4 of 27 Review For 27'' Square Standard Ottoman
  • Review by Dede Padalecki

Dede Padalecki 2019-09-30

Love this piece of furniture. It's exactly what we needed for our playroom. It is sturdy and it looks great. My youngest son actually helped me put it together. It's very sturdy and it was perfect to organize the gaming systems and games. Very happy with it.

• Review by Ezequiel Macchi

Ezequiel Macchi 2020-08-30

Overall, I’m really pleased with the sofa itself! The storage space is great and will easily fit quite a few blankets and pillows in there. This is the light grey color and is the reversible option to put the chaise on either side. It has a little tiny sheen that makes it seem a smidge silvery, which I love. The material is soft to touch it does shift color a little if you smooth it one direction or another. The piece fits well in my studio, and I’d buy it again. As you can see from the photo, the box was beat up pretty badly, but thankfully, the couch was fine. It was a lot to put together, but I did it alone without issue in under 90 minutes. The cushions are definitely very firm, but I think they’ll ease up over time. Even so, I could store a small mattress topper easily in the chaise storage for if visitors use it as a bed and need a little cushion. My only complaint is the height of the back could be a little taller.

• Review by Gene Capetl

Gene Capetl 2021-03-09

I LOVE my Johnston Sleeper Ottomans (love seat size) . It's perfect for my small space. The seat is firm the way I like it and the fabric holds its shape after you sit on it. The beige color goes with all my things AND it arrived a week early.

• Review by Deshawn Dahood

Deshawn Dahood 2020-07-28

Easy to install, GREAT look and quality for the price. The grey wood is a subtle driftwood that looks very nice in my space.

Add a review

Releted Products

Subscribe Our Newsletter