27'' Square Standard Ottoman By Nova Furniture

Sleeper Ottomans
(16)

Our Sleeper Ottomans home furniture store carries a vast selection of affordable living room furniture, including sectional sofas, reclining sofas, and more! ★ Buy Sale 27'' Square Standard Ottoman By Nova Furniture. Shop The Perfect Furniture Today! Available Online. Entertaining Essentials. Styles: Modern, Rustic

• Living Room Furniture to match every style and budget.
  • Free Shipping on Orders Over .
  • Real customer reviews. Furniture ships free.

Share:

Great Deals on Nova Furniture Sleeper Ottomans. Buy Sale 27'' Square Standard Ottoman, Shop Living Room Furniture for all the best Sleeper Ottomans. Enjoy Free Shipping on most stuff.

• Shape: Square
  • Overall: 15'' H x 27'' W x 27'' D
  • Overall Product Weight: 40lb.
  • Upholstery Material: 100% Cotton
  • Adult Assembly Required: No
    • Most days it's an attractive micro suede covered ottoman perfect for putting your feet on while watching TV. But when a guest decides to a sleepover this unique ottoman converts easily into a comfortable sleeper cot. You've got to see it believe it - this handsome sleeper ottoman turns into a very convenient sleepover a bed in no time! Simply remove the easy-clean microfiber slipcover and unfold the cushion-covered metal frame. 3 Cushion foam mattress is perfect for unexpected guests or kid's...

Product Name 27'' Square Standard Ottoman
      Brand Nova Furniture
      Product SKU p0c5a3d42bbbff40e7df
      Category Sleeper Ottomans
      Main Category Living Room Furniture

3 of 16 Review For 27'' Square Standard Ottoman
  • Review by Tobias Kilbert

Tobias Kilbert 2020-07-09

Great addition to our master bedroom. Comfortable to read and relax. Thought it would be bulky to get upstairs, but came in two pieces and lighter than expected.

• Review by Monte Sleeper

Monte Sleeper 2021-05-31

First, let me say that this is a gorgeous plush Sleeper Ottomans! Next, I’ll say that I really enjoy liheliso.com products for most part. Seemingly, as long as the items are smaller manageable, they’re on time. I’ve only had issues with larger items arriving in a timely manner. (When I’m told they’ll be delivered.) For instance, I placed the order for this Sleeper Ottomans on November 5, 2019. It did not actually arrive until this past Monday, January 6th, 2020. After not receiving shipping updates for 3 weeks, I had to contact customer service instead of them knowing what was going on contacting me. That, to me, is unacceptable. 1 representative told me that they had rerouted my order sent me new tracking numbers. The next representative that I spoke to said that those new tracking numbers weren’t actually connected to anything discovered that my items were mistakenly sent to California the customer service reps were only able to tell me, “I’m not sure why that happened.” By that time, 1 of the items in my order had sold out had to be replaced. Luckily, there was a comparable option that I was then asked to pay the difference for. This Sleeper Ottomans was replaced supposedly sent “directly from the manufacturer,” but still didn’t arrive until 2 months after I originally ordered it. This entire ordeal has been extremely inconvenient as my plans were to uupredecorate my space by the end of the year. Needless to say, I will never order large items from liheliso.com again.

• Review by Gavin Milderberger

Gavin Milderberger 2021-06-15

Great 27'' Square Standard Ottoman! It looks exactly like the photos! It is very sturdy. The shelves have a laminate finish but they actually look really nice (I am usually picky about things being real wood but these look good). The metal frame is sturdy and it was pretty easy to put together (took ~30 minutes).

Add a review

Releted Products

Subscribe Our Newsletter