27'' Square Standard Ottoman By Nova Furniture

Sleeper Ottomans
(47)

My Sleeper Ottomans are an easy way to make sure that all of your living room furniture coordinates. Shop my sofas, sectionals, accent chairs, and loveseats. ★ Patio Furniture 27'' Square Standard Ottoman By Nova Furniture. Home Decorating Ideas. Over 7 Million Items. Exclusive Daily Sales. Financing Available

• Shop Living Room Furniture, Home Décor & More!
  • Free Shipping on Orders Over .
  • Up to 70% Off Top Brands & Styles!

Share:

These deals are already going fast of Nova Furniture Sleeper Ottomans. Patio Furniture 27'' Square Standard Ottoman, Shop Living Room Furniture for all the best Sleeper Ottomans. Enjoy Free Shipping on most stuff.

• Shape: Square
  • Overall: 15'' H x 27'' W x 27'' D
  • Overall Product Weight: 40lb.
  • Upholstery Material: 100% Cotton
  • Adult Assembly Required: No
    • Most days it's an attractive micro suede covered ottoman perfect for putting your feet on while watching TV. But when a guest decides to a sleepover this unique ottoman converts easily into a comfortable sleeper cot. You've got to see it believe it - this handsome sleeper ottoman turns into a very convenient sleepover a bed in no time! Simply remove the easy-clean microfiber slipcover and unfold the cushion-covered metal frame. 3 Cushion foam mattress is perfect for unexpected guests or kid's...

Product Name 27'' Square Standard Ottoman
      Brand Nova Furniture
      Product SKU p1012f5662f7115fc627
      Category Sleeper Ottomans
      Main Category Living Room Furniture

4 of 47 Review For 27'' Square Standard Ottoman
  • Review by Felipa Eisenbeisz

Felipa Eisenbeisz 2021-06-26

This 27'' Square Standard Ottoman is awesome and the price was amazing! I would definitely recommend it!

• Review by Buck Atherholt

Buck Atherholt 2020-09-14

Love it. I mean, its cheap AF but who cares its not like you're walking up to it and stroking it to feel its woody goodness. Its fake wood. You paid $130, relax. It looks great. It does its job. The finish is actually really nice looking and its very solid. Assembly was whatever. I've read a lot of people complain that it arrived damaged. Sucks to be you. Mine came in perfect. I'd get it. You wont care that its fake wood when you have it. Do it. PS - I just moved in to my new place and dont have lampshades on my lamps yet. Judgy McJudgerson.

• Review by Hazel Dingillo

Hazel Dingillo 2020-07-02

I was looking for a mid-century Sleeper Ottomans that would last but wouldn't kill my budget. This had everything I was looking for: dark grey and firm cushions (based on what I read from other reviews). It really gave my living room the look I was going for - modern with a touch of retro. Really been enjoying watching TV on this Sleeper Ottomans and taking naps on it so far.

• Review by Verdie Grieger

Verdie Grieger 2020-02-07

Beautiful 27'' Square Standard Ottoman! Looks much more expensive than the list price. Installation was fast and easy. I couldn’t decide between beige and wine. If I had the space, I would have purchased both.

Add a review

Releted Products

Subscribe Our Newsletter