27'' Square Standard Ottoman By Nova Furniture

Sleeper Ottomans
(14)

Over 7 Million Items Sleeper Ottomans in Living Room Furniture. 2-Day Shipping. Exclusive Daily Sales. Home Decorating Ideas. Great Ways to Save. Financing Available. ★ Price Sale 27'' Square Standard Ottoman By Nova Furniture. Free Shipping On Orders Over $49. Shop Furniture, Home Décor, Cookware & More! 2-Day Shipping

• Living Room Furniture to match every style and budget.
  • 1,000s of Top-Rated Living Room Furnishings Ship in 2 Days.
  • Up to 70% Off Top Brands & Styles!

Share:

Great Deals on Nova Furniture Sleeper Ottomans. Price Sale 27'' Square Standard Ottoman, Shop Living Room Furniture for all the best Sleeper Ottomans. Enjoy Free Shipping on most stuff.

• Shape: Square
  • Overall: 15'' H x 27'' W x 27'' D
  • Overall Product Weight: 40lb.
  • Upholstery Material: 100% Cotton
  • Adult Assembly Required: No
    • Most days it's an attractive micro suede covered ottoman perfect for putting your feet on while watching TV. But when a guest decides to a sleepover this unique ottoman converts easily into a comfortable sleeper cot. You've got to see it believe it - this handsome sleeper ottoman turns into a very convenient sleepover a bed in no time! Simply remove the easy-clean microfiber slipcover and unfold the cushion-covered metal frame. 3 Cushion foam mattress is perfect for unexpected guests or kid's...

Product Name 27'' Square Standard Ottoman
      Brand Nova Furniture
      Product SKU p21eea61e35fb0c41330
      Category Sleeper Ottomans
      Main Category Living Room Furniture

5 of 14 Review For 27'' Square Standard Ottoman
  • Review by Concha Pakele

Concha Pakele 2020-04-06

Sturdier than expected! Extremely happy with this purchase. I was a little nervous upon receiving this Sleeper Ottomans since there were a lot of reviews showing dings but I took the risk anyways and got it. There was no damage to it at all. Well worth the price and I also like the shiny finish to the top of the stand.

• Review by Lakia Henneberger

Lakia Henneberger 2021-03-02

These 27'' Square Standard Ottomans were a breeze to unpack and screw on the legs. I bought them for my office and they are medium sized and comfy! I bought tow of the black suede and they look amazing!

• Review by Garrett Rashed

Garrett Rashed 2020-02-09

Looks great, was easy to assemble ( was able to do by myself). Good and sturdy... Great buy and great price

• Review by Hollis Stell

Hollis Stell 2021-07-08

Ordered charcoal and it came as a darker shade than in picture which I was extremely happy about. 27'' Square Standard Ottoman is large and comfy. Has good amount of cushion and back is slightly reclined. Easy to assemble. And shipping was quick. Very happy with my purchase

• Review by Anneliese Nakashima

Anneliese Nakashima 2021-08-18

This is the Espresso with a 55inch TV. This table is the perfect size. It can easily fit a larger TV. Easy to build and the wood/color is nice. The table is solid and you can’t beat the price Totally recommend this for all.

Add a review

Releted Products

Subscribe Our Newsletter