27'' Square Standard Ottoman By Nova Furniture

Sleeper Ottomans
(41)

Shop Sleeper Ottomans Modern Living Room Furniture online. Browse contemporary furniture for home living from a leader in modern furniture design. ★ Read Reviews 27'' Square Standard Ottoman By Nova Furniture. Creative Home Design With A Modern Edge. Shop The New Collection, Home Improvement. Financing Available

• Living Room Furniture to match every style and budget.
  • Free Shipping on Orders Over .
  • Real customer reviews. Furniture ships free.

Share:

These deals are already going fast of Nova Furniture Sleeper Ottomans. Read Reviews 27'' Square Standard Ottoman, Shop Living Room Furniture for all the best Sleeper Ottomans. Enjoy Free Shipping on most stuff.

• Shape: Square
  • Overall: 15'' H x 27'' W x 27'' D
  • Overall Product Weight: 40lb.
  • Upholstery Material: 100% Cotton
  • Adult Assembly Required: No
    • Most days it's an attractive micro suede covered ottoman perfect for putting your feet on while watching TV. But when a guest decides to a sleepover this unique ottoman converts easily into a comfortable sleeper cot. You've got to see it believe it - this handsome sleeper ottoman turns into a very convenient sleepover a bed in no time! Simply remove the easy-clean microfiber slipcover and unfold the cushion-covered metal frame. 3 Cushion foam mattress is perfect for unexpected guests or kid's...

Product Name 27'' Square Standard Ottoman
      Brand Nova Furniture
      Product SKU p2b1ba6ab86abc7305bc
      Category Sleeper Ottomans
      Main Category Living Room Furniture

3 of 41 Review For 27'' Square Standard Ottoman
  • Review by Bradley Brockhouse

Bradley Brockhouse 2020-08-14

This beats my imagination, I was worried about the quality of the leather but trust me for the money this is great. Look no far.

• Review by Brett Crofton

Brett Crofton 2020-09-10

well,when you order something online you always expect better product because everything looks fabulous on the picture and the description makes you fall in love of what you are going to buy and it seems that the price is just a bargain! The quality of this product is not so good. The button on the top of 27'' Square Standard Ottoman fell out right when we took it out from box, so my husband had to fix it. The reason why we didn't return it is because of too big box, which I couldn't be managed to handle and my husband's schedule doesn't allow him to return himself( should think about stuff like that before you buy it online). We have nice leather sofa so next to it this 27'' Square Standard Ottoman looks really chip, so I'm going to put it in the kid's playroom and get better stuff instead of this 27'' Square Standard Ottoman.But I guess for the price we paid you can't ask more, so if you are looking for good quality get more expensive product. As for the color it is black( someone in previous review said its more brown than black, no it is black).

• Review by Nathanial Golojuch

Nathanial Golojuch 2019-10-20

I really like. Easy to put together and very comfortable. Worth every penny. Thank you!

Add a review

Releted Products

Subscribe Our Newsletter