27'' Square Standard Ottoman By Nova Furniture

Sleeper Ottomans
(49)

Check out our Sleeper Ottomans living room furniture selection for the very best in unique or custom, handmade pieces from our shops. ★ Buy Cheap 27'' Square Standard Ottoman By Nova Furniture. Creative Home Design With A Modern Edge. Shop The New Collection, Home Improvement. Financing Available

• Living Room Furniture to match every style and budget.
  • Fast & Free Shipping on most items.
  • Up to 70% Off Top Brands & Styles!

Share:

Don't miss this great bargain on Nova Furniture Sleeper Ottomans. Buy Cheap 27'' Square Standard Ottoman, Shop Living Room Furniture for all the best Sleeper Ottomans. Enjoy Free Shipping on most stuff.

• Shape: Square
  • Overall: 15'' H x 27'' W x 27'' D
  • Overall Product Weight: 40lb.
  • Upholstery Material: 100% Cotton
  • Adult Assembly Required: No
    • Most days it's an attractive micro suede covered ottoman perfect for putting your feet on while watching TV. But when a guest decides to a sleepover this unique ottoman converts easily into a comfortable sleeper cot. You've got to see it believe it - this handsome sleeper ottoman turns into a very convenient sleepover a bed in no time! Simply remove the easy-clean microfiber slipcover and unfold the cushion-covered metal frame. 3 Cushion foam mattress is perfect for unexpected guests or kid's...

Product Name 27'' Square Standard Ottoman
      Brand Nova Furniture
      Product SKU p3621f930124d0cd099d
      Category Sleeper Ottomans
      Main Category Living Room Furniture

5 of 49 Review For 27'' Square Standard Ottoman
  • Review by Kylie Xu

Kylie Xu 2021-05-18

I am glad I chose this chase it look so elegant it makes my foyer looks like class. Thank you liheliso.com! I will be making more purchases.

• Review by Moses Draudt

Moses Draudt 2021-06-02

I love, love this sofa. Great size for my living room also very firm and soft. Took me 20 mins alone to put everything together.

• Review by Lissette Hirschman

Lissette Hirschman 2020-02-10

This little guy couldn't be cute. Well built, my client is super pleased with it and the kids can't wait to play with it.

• Review by Marita Vicario

Marita Vicario 2020-08-22

Omggg So I’m totally impressed by the quality of this Sleeper Ottomans. Although it wasn’t easy to put together by myself I managed after a little sweat haha. Added some pillows to it and wow oh wowww. I think for daily use it’ll be ok, I just don’t recommend sleeping on it over night.

• Review by Leandro Carstensen

Leandro Carstensen 2021-01-12

The 27'' Square Standard Ottoman looks beautiful and is very sturdy. I want to say the box it was shipped to me was about 6 foot high and weighed about 80 to 100 pounds. I put the 27'' Square Standard Ottoman together in about 3 hours by myself. I would recommend having a partner help you put the stand together. The difficulty wasnt too bad some of pieces are just long and a little heavy. My advice is to make sure you before you start putting the stand together make sure all the pieces are accounted for including the screws nuts and bolts. The instruction are pretty straight forward just make sure to read them carefully. There are about 18 steps total. Overall I would highly recommend this 27'' Square Standard Ottoman the quality is great its not wood but it sure does look great. If you purchase this just take your time putting it together and enjoy your new 27'' Square Standard Ottoman. My wife and I couldnt be more happier with this product from liheliso.com. Have a great day!

Add a review

Releted Products

Subscribe Our Newsletter