27'' Square Standard Ottoman By Nova Furniture

Sleeper Ottomans
(46)

Over 7 Million Items Sleeper Ottomans in Living Room Furniture. 2-Day Shipping. Exclusive Daily Sales. Home Decorating Ideas. Great Ways to Save. Financing Available. ★ Free Shipping 27'' Square Standard Ottoman By Nova Furniture. Free Shipping On All Orders Over $49. Up To 70% Off Everything Home! 2-Day Shipping

• Shop Living Room Furniture, Home Décor & More!
  • Free Shipping on Orders Over .
  • Real customer reviews. Furniture ships free.

Share:

These deals are already going fast of Nova Furniture Sleeper Ottomans. Free Shipping 27'' Square Standard Ottoman, Shop Living Room Furniture for all the best Sleeper Ottomans. Enjoy Free Shipping on most stuff.

• Shape: Square
  • Overall: 15'' H x 27'' W x 27'' D
  • Overall Product Weight: 40lb.
  • Upholstery Material: 100% Cotton
  • Adult Assembly Required: No
    • Most days it's an attractive micro suede covered ottoman perfect for putting your feet on while watching TV. But when a guest decides to a sleepover this unique ottoman converts easily into a comfortable sleeper cot. You've got to see it believe it - this handsome sleeper ottoman turns into a very convenient sleepover a bed in no time! Simply remove the easy-clean microfiber slipcover and unfold the cushion-covered metal frame. 3 Cushion foam mattress is perfect for unexpected guests or kid's...

Product Name 27'' Square Standard Ottoman
      Brand Nova Furniture
      Product SKU p3621f930124d0cd099d
      Category Sleeper Ottomans
      Main Category Living Room Furniture

5 of 46 Review For 27'' Square Standard Ottoman
  • Review by Miguel Winner

Miguel Winner 2020-11-07

I love this 27'' Square Standard Ottoman! It was super easy to put together and it’s very sturdy. Really pulls together my apartment!

• Review by Ethyl Cardwell

Ethyl Cardwell 2019-11-17

My boys love this! They play it with their friends all the time while in the loft. Another good thing is that it can be used as a coffee table or moved out the of the way easily to make room for something else.

• Review by Verdell Dematteo

Verdell Dematteo 2020-11-28

This charcoal 27'' Square Standard Ottoman was the finishing touch to my room. The 27'' Square Standard Ottoman is a beautiful accent to my color scheme. The quality and workmanship are very good. The 27'' Square Standard Ottoman surprisingly is more comfortable than I thought. Excellent choice.

• Review by Nathanael Capp

Nathanael Capp 2020-02-04

It was a bit of a challenge to put together. It was delivered with the carton ripped open. One small dent but not enough of a concern to send back. I wish the backing wasn’t so flimsy

• Review by Marni Sutera

Marni Sutera 2020-04-11

It was exactly like the picture, and it fits perfectly in my bedroom

Add a review

Releted Products

Subscribe Our Newsletter