27'' Square Standard Ottoman By Nova Furniture

Sleeper Ottomans
(51)

Check out our Sleeper Ottomans living room furniture selection for the very best in unique or custom, handmade pieces from our shops. ★ Up To 70% Off 27'' Square Standard Ottoman By Nova Furniture. Home Decorating Ideas. Over 7 Million Items. Exclusive Daily Sales. Financing Available

• Shop Living Room Furniture, Home Décor & More!
  • 1,000s of Top-Rated Living Room Furnishings Ship in 2 Days.
  • Real customer reviews. Furniture ships free.

Share:

Discounted price Nova Furniture Sleeper Ottomans. Up To 70% Off 27'' Square Standard Ottoman, Shop Living Room Furniture for all the best Sleeper Ottomans. Enjoy Free Shipping on most stuff.

• Shape: Square
  • Overall: 15'' H x 27'' W x 27'' D
  • Overall Product Weight: 40lb.
  • Upholstery Material: 100% Cotton
  • Adult Assembly Required: No
    • Most days it's an attractive micro suede covered ottoman perfect for putting your feet on while watching TV. But when a guest decides to a sleepover this unique ottoman converts easily into a comfortable sleeper cot. You've got to see it believe it - this handsome sleeper ottoman turns into a very convenient sleepover a bed in no time! Simply remove the easy-clean microfiber slipcover and unfold the cushion-covered metal frame. 3 Cushion foam mattress is perfect for unexpected guests or kid's...

Product Name 27'' Square Standard Ottoman
      Brand Nova Furniture
      Product SKU p943bdfcc62a6ece22da
      Category Sleeper Ottomans
      Main Category Living Room Furniture

5 of 51 Review For 27'' Square Standard Ottoman
  • Review by Thaddeus Tomasko

Thaddeus Tomasko 2021-03-15

Well the install was easy but hard work for one person to do. Need two people to install it. I managed to do it myself in couple of hours. Because my apartment is on main floor I got delivery free. They dropped it it my main room. It is pretty sturdy and not as hard as I was worried after reading the reviews. It is exactly how I wanted and the storage is ample. Love the real colour and I use to as a bed every day almost by having the ottoman attached and it is so perfect.

• Review by Alonzo Duncan

Alonzo Duncan 2021-10-13

Beautiful, sturdy and comfortable! Perfect in our living room corner.

• Review by Kai Skocilich

Kai Skocilich 2021-02-24

I should give the shelf a 4.5 star rating. I couldn’t get one of the screws on one side of the shelf- it didn’t line up, but it seems strong and tight enough that it will be okay. It looks great. It came with pieces to be mounted to the wall, which I didn’t know that’s how it was intended to be used. However, I didn’t mount mine to the wall.

• Review by Gianna Bartash

Gianna Bartash 2021-07-20

Easy to assemble and lounger can be reversed if needed, it looks even better in person...The couch is firm but comfortable,material is rich looking & soft,The legs are solid wood,screwed in by hand with felt pads already applied on the bottoms for easy shifting on a laminate or wood floor.and the adjustable back is awesome feature,it ratchets down to recline in lounge or in sleep positions.The easy lift lounger storage compartment is convenient and can be opened & closed without moving the couch away from the wall, a major plus.Customer service was very helpful with info on the delivery and even called after delivery to insure everything was ok,Thanks Samantha & David....For The money cant beat it,worth every penny and big dogs fit on it....

• Review by Robbin Plainy

Robbin Plainy 2019-10-23

This is my absolute favorite liheliso.com purchase to date. The assembly was a little frustrating because there were so many pieces but it only took about an hour to complete. The heat element actually warms the space quite quickly and just makes the space feel complete. 1010 would recommend!

Add a review

Releted Products

Subscribe Our Newsletter