27'' Square Standard Ottoman By Nova Furniture

Sleeper Ottomans
(44)

Over 7 Million Items Sleeper Ottomans in Living Room Furniture. 2-Day Shipping. Exclusive Daily Sales. Home Decorating Ideas. Great Ways to Save. Financing Available. ★ Cheap Price 27'' Square Standard Ottoman By Nova Furniture. Huge Selection And Special Prices For You Home. Exclusive Pricing. Free & Fast Shipping. 2-Day Shipping

• Shop Living Room Furniture, Home Décor & More!
  • 1,000s of Top-Rated Living Room Furnishings Ship in 2 Days.
  • Real customer reviews. Furniture ships free.

Share:

Trendy Furniture & Décor From Nova Furniture Sleeper Ottomans. Cheap Price 27'' Square Standard Ottoman, Shop Living Room Furniture for all the best Sleeper Ottomans. Enjoy Free Shipping on most stuff.

• Shape: Square
  • Overall: 15'' H x 27'' W x 27'' D
  • Overall Product Weight: 40lb.
  • Upholstery Material: 100% Cotton
  • Adult Assembly Required: No
    • Most days it's an attractive micro suede covered ottoman perfect for putting your feet on while watching TV. But when a guest decides to a sleepover this unique ottoman converts easily into a comfortable sleeper cot. You've got to see it believe it - this handsome sleeper ottoman turns into a very convenient sleepover a bed in no time! Simply remove the easy-clean microfiber slipcover and unfold the cushion-covered metal frame. 3 Cushion foam mattress is perfect for unexpected guests or kid's...

Product Name 27'' Square Standard Ottoman
      Brand Nova Furniture
      Product SKU p9cc82a3775724be1459
      Category Sleeper Ottomans
      Main Category Living Room Furniture

5 of 44 Review For 27'' Square Standard Ottoman
  • Review by Shirlene Waren

Shirlene Waren 2019-12-24

Easy to put together because the instructions were very clear. Took longer than I expected but the result was outstanding. Very pleased with the construction and final product.

• Review by Justin Galathe

Justin Galathe 2020-06-19

A couple pieces came damaged, but liheliso.com was quick to replace with no questions asked. This is to be expected and can occasionally happen with covered particle board. The 27'' Square Standard Ottoman was pretty easy to assemble and looks great when done. Only one small gripes which are more of a convenience issue. Assembling the 27'' Square Standard Ottoman it is important to make sure you measure out evenly the finished edge spacing for either side before trying to place them within the unit. As with covered particle board, any little scrapes can cause damage! Oh and something else of importance that would be good to know, is I did not realize the weight limits until after the purchase. I used this 27'' Square Standard Ottoman for my college books and you can't add too many books for the weight. Each adjustable shelf is good for a recommended 30 lbs. The bottom is 50 lbs, and the divide shelf is 40 lbs. All in all it was a good purchase though!

• Review by Chau Bohrer

Chau Bohrer 2020-04-22

I’ve had my one 27'' Square Standard Ottoman for more than three years and it’s survived three houses and dozens of hardcover books. I can tell that it’s starting to slightly droop in the middle, but that’s all right with me considering all of the weight and movement I’ve put it through throughout the years. I bought another one last year and they look incredible together! Good quality 27'' Square Standard Ottomans)

• Review by Filomena Turberville

Filomena Turberville 2020-10-08

We love this 27'' Square Standard Ottoman! It was easy to put together until it came to the nails. The instructions were a little unclear as to how 26 nails would fit on the upper half of the 27'' Square Standard Ottoman if using the measurements as instructed. This caused us to try to nail the bottom section of the upper half of the 27'' Square Standard Ottoman which the nails went straight through and came out the other side of the board.

• Review by Columbus Hefler

Columbus Hefler 2020-08-04

Love it!! So comfortable and super elegant!!

Add a review

Releted Products

Subscribe Our Newsletter