27'' Square Standard Ottoman By Nova Furniture

Sleeper Ottomans
(42)

Over 7 Million Items Sleeper Ottomans in Living Room Furniture. 2-Day Shipping. Exclusive Daily Sales. Home Decorating Ideas. Great Ways to Save. Financing Available. ★ Buy Cheap 27'' Square Standard Ottoman By Nova Furniture. At Your Doorstep Faster Than Ever. Fast & Free Shipping On Orders Over $49

• Best Quality Design & Unique.
  • 1,000s of Top-Rated Living Room Furnishings Ship in 2 Days.
  • Up to 70% Off Top Brands & Styles!

Share:

Trendy Furniture & Décor From Nova Furniture Sleeper Ottomans. Buy Cheap 27'' Square Standard Ottoman, Shop Living Room Furniture for all the best Sleeper Ottomans. Enjoy Free Shipping on most stuff.

• Shape: Square
  • Overall: 15'' H x 27'' W x 27'' D
  • Overall Product Weight: 40lb.
  • Upholstery Material: 100% Cotton
  • Adult Assembly Required: No
    • Most days it's an attractive micro suede covered ottoman perfect for putting your feet on while watching TV. But when a guest decides to a sleepover this unique ottoman converts easily into a comfortable sleeper cot. You've got to see it believe it - this handsome sleeper ottoman turns into a very convenient sleepover a bed in no time! Simply remove the easy-clean microfiber slipcover and unfold the cushion-covered metal frame. 3 Cushion foam mattress is perfect for unexpected guests or kid's...

Product Name 27'' Square Standard Ottoman
      Brand Nova Furniture
      Product SKU pa17c8673be3e94c9312
      Category Sleeper Ottomans
      Main Category Living Room Furniture

3 of 42 Review For 27'' Square Standard Ottoman
  • Review by Cornell Broadstone

Cornell Broadstone 2019-11-23

Beautiful piece, honestly sturdier than we imagined for the price! The only thing I am not a fan of are the screw caps but I’m not going to doc any stars for that. They stick up on the left side and the cat wants to try to eat them. We plan to put something on that side of the entertainment center so are not too concerned.

• Review by Susann Holberg

Susann Holberg 2020-05-29

This Sleeper Ottomans is very well made and is a bargain for the price. I took my time putting it together and it took me about an hour. I had zero issues ! We wanted something that was a whitebrown combination, low profile, and could hold vinyls ( the cabinet is perfect and holds about 60 vinyls comfortably). Also, it really looks amazing !

• Review by Pedro Lazares

Pedro Lazares 2020-10-06

It was exactly what we needed for my husbands office! The quality is wonderful, especially for the price.

Add a review

Releted Products

Subscribe Our Newsletter