27'' Square Standard Ottoman By Nova Furniture

Sleeper Ottomans
(23)

My living room sets are an easy way to make sure that all of your living room furniture coordinates. Shop my Sleeper Ottomans, sofas, sectionals, accent chairs, and loveseats. ★ Free S&H 27'' Square Standard Ottoman By Nova Furniture. Save Big On Furniture. Shop Our Summer Mega Home Sale. Up To 70% Off. 99% On-time Shipping

• Best Quality Design & Unique.
  • Fast & Free Shipping on most items.
  • Up to 70% Off Top Brands & Styles!

Share:

Great Deals on Nova Furniture Sleeper Ottomans. Free S&H 27'' Square Standard Ottoman, Shop Living Room Furniture for all the best Sleeper Ottomans. Enjoy Free Shipping on most stuff.

• Shape: Square
  • Overall: 15'' H x 27'' W x 27'' D
  • Overall Product Weight: 40lb.
  • Upholstery Material: 100% Cotton
  • Adult Assembly Required: No
    • Most days it's an attractive micro suede covered ottoman perfect for putting your feet on while watching TV. But when a guest decides to a sleepover this unique ottoman converts easily into a comfortable sleeper cot. You've got to see it believe it - this handsome sleeper ottoman turns into a very convenient sleepover a bed in no time! Simply remove the easy-clean microfiber slipcover and unfold the cushion-covered metal frame. 3 Cushion foam mattress is perfect for unexpected guests or kid's...

Product Name 27'' Square Standard Ottoman
      Brand Nova Furniture
      Product SKU pa965587300c886f3aa3
      Category Sleeper Ottomans
      Main Category Living Room Furniture

5 of 23 Review For 27'' Square Standard Ottoman
  • Review by Jade Credeur

Jade Credeur 2020-08-13

The fabric is nice! The color hides my dogs hair perfectly. I am sure over time we will break the Sleeper Ottomans in but still very comfy. As another review mentions the height of the back is shorter then previous Sleeper Ottomanses. Overall so happy with the purchase. Easy to put together.

• Review by Lenna Estrela

Lenna Estrela 2020-12-20

This 27'' Square Standard Ottoman is comfy and looks so classy and the assembly is straightforward. I've gotten many compliments on it. I use it as a lounging/reading 27'' Square Standard Ottoman in my master bedroom.

• Review by Noreen Manne

Noreen Manne 2020-06-12

I love my 27'' Square Standard Ottoman. It looks beautiful. I highly recommend it. This is perfect for all my binders and books. Ready to put my books on. It did come a little damage on one end of top molding, but this is getting fixed. I still gave it 5 stars. Thank you liheliso.com!!

• Review by Bonita Pezzimenti

Bonita Pezzimenti 2020-11-27

It took about 2.5hrs for me to build by myself, very sturdy & the instruction manual was very thorough. I love it so far, fits my 60in TV perfectly! Great purchase.

• Review by Delpha Viscarro

Delpha Viscarro 2020-03-12

This was purchased 2 years and 3 months ago and we’ve moved since then. It’s still holding up pretty well and looks good. We never put the back on it because lazy and it looks fine. I only noticed the small droop when I came to take a picture of it. Not too bad and clearly not that noticeable in person after 2 years.

Add a review

Releted Products

Subscribe Our Newsletter