27'' Square Standard Ottoman By Nova Furniture

Sleeper Ottomans
(36)

My Sleeper Ottomans are an easy way to make sure that all of your living room furniture coordinates. Shop my sofas, sectionals, accent chairs, and loveseats. ★ Free S&H 27'' Square Standard Ottoman By Nova Furniture. Free Shipping On Orders Over $49. Shop Furniture, Home Décor, Cookware & More! 2-Day Shipping

• Best Quality Design & Unique.
  • Free Shipping on Orders Over .
  • Up to 70% Off Top Brands & Styles!

Share:

Great Deals on Nova Furniture Sleeper Ottomans. Free S&H 27'' Square Standard Ottoman, Shop Living Room Furniture for all the best Sleeper Ottomans. Enjoy Free Shipping on most stuff.

• Shape: Square
  • Overall: 15'' H x 27'' W x 27'' D
  • Overall Product Weight: 40lb.
  • Upholstery Material: 100% Cotton
  • Adult Assembly Required: No
    • Most days it's an attractive micro suede covered ottoman perfect for putting your feet on while watching TV. But when a guest decides to a sleepover this unique ottoman converts easily into a comfortable sleeper cot. You've got to see it believe it - this handsome sleeper ottoman turns into a very convenient sleepover a bed in no time! Simply remove the easy-clean microfiber slipcover and unfold the cushion-covered metal frame. 3 Cushion foam mattress is perfect for unexpected guests or kid's...

Product Name 27'' Square Standard Ottoman
      Brand Nova Furniture
      Product SKU pab7116fc670a17491ea
      Category Sleeper Ottomans
      Main Category Living Room Furniture

5 of 36 Review For 27'' Square Standard Ottoman
  • Review by Mark Metsker

Mark Metsker 2020-07-20

For this price, you cannot beat the quality and functionality of these 27'' Square Standard Ottomans. I purchased two of the Cream Puff colored 27'' Square Standard Ottomans for a bay window area in our living room. The color is wonderfully neutral (we have white trim, and looks perfectly fine against the white trim), the fabric is classy, and I would HIGHLY recommend this 27'' Square Standard Ottoman! It will very likely be more comfortable with a lumbar pillow, but I think I still have some money left in the budget for that ;-)

• Review by Suzan Enter

Suzan Enter 2020-03-17

My husband almost threw these out the window trying to construct them - incredibly difficult. They are worth the money, honestly - $62/pop - and are the only low and modern Sleeper Ottomans I could find that fit the minimalist, low theme in my bedroom. Easily fits a lamp and some trinkets on the top, undies/anything smallish in the drawers, and on the bottom, I put my iPad and jewelry box easily.

• Review by Karleen Sluss

Karleen Sluss 2021-02-14

27'' Square Standard Ottoman is very firm and comfortable. Love it

• Review by Cleo Rones

Cleo Rones 2020-07-06

Fits in our small den well! Storage inside for toys which works great for us ! It’s a dark colour and was really easy to put together the few little add on pieces and legs ! Good quality and sturdy

• Review by Jarod Prairie

Jarod Prairie 2020-08-22

Great looking charcoal gray. Was a little worried it would not match stock photo holding up an individual piece to light, but once assembled looks superb. FYI, doesn’t exactly match the gray of the Monterra bookcase ladder. This is “charcoal” which is a slightly darker gray. Furniture with ‘laminate’ and not veneer reflects light more so than real wood grain. That means the color of furniture depends entirely on the light hitting it. 2700k interior lights make it look brown. Natural light (that contains blue spectrums) make it look charcoal. Fireplace looks great. Wasn’t as bright as I really thought it would be during daylight, but at nighttime, it just glows greatly and perfectly. Fireplace looks a little 2 dimensional but doesn’t matter from sitting perspective. Controls on fireplace are as follows: on/off switch for space heater, on/off switch for flame. You can light up the fireplace without using the space heater. Space heater is rated at 1400 watts, light 40w. Material quality of stand if terrific considering price. Made from MDF/particle board and laminated with paper thin wood looking finish so beware of putting wet items on this 27'' Square Standard Ottoman like drinks or it might bubble up. Also note depth of shelves. 15” depth makes big audio receivers hard to accommodate without sticking out. Final note: use glue on dowels sparingly. Put a dab on the tips and that’s all you need. Otherwise you’ll have to run to Home Depot for more wood glue.

Add a review

Releted Products

Subscribe Our Newsletter