27'' Square Standard Ottoman By Nova Furniture

Sleeper Ottomans
(45)

With sofas, sectionals, recliners, rugs and everything in between, Sleeper Ottomans has the right furniture for your living room style. ★ Home Décor 27'' Square Standard Ottoman By Nova Furniture. Shop The Largest Selection Of Home Furniture And Décor Across All Styles And Price Points

• Best Quality Design & Unique.
  • 1,000s of Top-Rated Living Room Furnishings Ship in 2 Days.
  • Real customer reviews. Furniture ships free.

Share:

These deals are already going fast of Nova Furniture Sleeper Ottomans. Home Décor 27'' Square Standard Ottoman, Shop Living Room Furniture for all the best Sleeper Ottomans. Enjoy Free Shipping on most stuff.

• Shape: Square
  • Overall: 15'' H x 27'' W x 27'' D
  • Overall Product Weight: 40lb.
  • Upholstery Material: 100% Cotton
  • Adult Assembly Required: No
    • Most days it's an attractive micro suede covered ottoman perfect for putting your feet on while watching TV. But when a guest decides to a sleepover this unique ottoman converts easily into a comfortable sleeper cot. You've got to see it believe it - this handsome sleeper ottoman turns into a very convenient sleepover a bed in no time! Simply remove the easy-clean microfiber slipcover and unfold the cushion-covered metal frame. 3 Cushion foam mattress is perfect for unexpected guests or kid's...

Product Name 27'' Square Standard Ottoman
      Brand Nova Furniture
      Product SKU pb11c3e23f39ba68d61e
      Category Sleeper Ottomans
      Main Category Living Room Furniture

3 of 45 Review For 27'' Square Standard Ottoman
  • Review by Margery Strum

Margery Strum 2020-12-06

I was skeptical at first because of how cheap it was it’s well worth every penny looks very expensive and may I add comfortable.

• Review by Houston Dinnocenzo

Houston Dinnocenzo 2020-01-19

I’ve been looking for a round 27'' Square Standard Ottoman for months and finally found this one. It worked perfectly in our space. Very sturdy with a good amount of storage space inside. I highly recommend this piece.

• Review by Val Haugland

Val Haugland 2020-02-27

Easy to assemble. Directions were clear and concise.Color matched site image. Nail head trim was perfectly aligned. The curve is gentle and therefore comfortable enough to function for nap, reading or TV viewing. Lumbar roll is full width of 27'' Square Standard Ottoman and is as firm as would be expected to give comfortable support. Small plastic leveler discs on ends of the legs function to protect floor as well as allow leveling. 27'' Square Standard Ottoman is sturdy, but lightweight enough to allow ease of movement in room for rearranging or vacuuming.

Add a review

Releted Products

Subscribe Our Newsletter