27'' Square Standard Ottoman By Nova Furniture

Sleeper Ottomans
(25)

Sleeper Ottomans Furniture offers a variety of living room furniture sets to make your home cozy and comfortable. We have sectionals, couches, loveseats, recliners & More! ★ Buy Sale Price 27'' Square Standard Ottoman By Nova Furniture. Up To 70% Off Every Day! Wholesale Prices On Bulk Orders. Over 7 Million Items. 2-Day Shipping

• Living Room Furniture to match every style and budget.
  • 1,000s of Top-Rated Living Room Furnishings Ship in 2 Days.
  • Up to 70% Off Top Brands & Styles!

Share:

Don't miss this great bargain on Nova Furniture Sleeper Ottomans. Buy Sale Price 27'' Square Standard Ottoman, Shop Living Room Furniture for all the best Sleeper Ottomans. Enjoy Free Shipping on most stuff.

• Shape: Square
  • Overall: 15'' H x 27'' W x 27'' D
  • Overall Product Weight: 40lb.
  • Upholstery Material: 100% Cotton
  • Adult Assembly Required: No
    • Most days it's an attractive micro suede covered ottoman perfect for putting your feet on while watching TV. But when a guest decides to a sleepover this unique ottoman converts easily into a comfortable sleeper cot. You've got to see it believe it - this handsome sleeper ottoman turns into a very convenient sleepover a bed in no time! Simply remove the easy-clean microfiber slipcover and unfold the cushion-covered metal frame. 3 Cushion foam mattress is perfect for unexpected guests or kid's...

Product Name 27'' Square Standard Ottoman
      Brand Nova Furniture
      Product SKU pba933b39e02cbf88ba8
      Category Sleeper Ottomans
      Main Category Living Room Furniture

3 of 25 Review For 27'' Square Standard Ottoman
  • Review by Sanford Barnathan

Sanford Barnathan 2021-06-30

Excellent 27'' Square Standard Ottoman for the money. Husband had it put together in less than an hour. Comes with wall attachment to secure. Great buy!

• Review by Kimberly Weston

Kimberly Weston 2019-10-10

This 27'' Square Standard Ottoman arrived fast. Assembly was moderate, putting together came with needed tools. It is bigger than expected which I love! The vintage look is so stylish and adds the perfect touch to the library/den. Comfortable , and I sprayed the fabric with Scotchguard because I have dogs. I contacted the company to double check that the linen fabric was safe to treat. What a fantastic price too!

• Review by Jaye Lockbaum

Jaye Lockbaum 2021-05-05

It’s stunning! I’m absolutely in love with this rich green! The velvet feels so good! Tricky to put together, but I managed by myself )

Add a review

Releted Products

Subscribe Our Newsletter