27'' Square Standard Ottoman By Nova Furniture

Sleeper Ottomans
(52)

Sleeper Ottomans Furniture offers a variety of living room furniture sets to make your home cozy and comfortable. We have sectionals, couches, loveseats, recliners & More! ★ Best Price 27'' Square Standard Ottoman By Nova Furniture. At Your Doorstep Faster Than Ever. Fast & Free Shipping On Orders Over $49

• Best Quality Design & Unique.
  • Free Shipping on Orders Over .
  • Up to 70% Off Top Brands & Styles!

Share:

Don't miss this great bargain on Nova Furniture Sleeper Ottomans. Best Price 27'' Square Standard Ottoman, Shop Living Room Furniture for all the best Sleeper Ottomans. Enjoy Free Shipping on most stuff.

• Shape: Square
  • Overall: 15'' H x 27'' W x 27'' D
  • Overall Product Weight: 40lb.
  • Upholstery Material: 100% Cotton
  • Adult Assembly Required: No
    • Most days it's an attractive micro suede covered ottoman perfect for putting your feet on while watching TV. But when a guest decides to a sleepover this unique ottoman converts easily into a comfortable sleeper cot. You've got to see it believe it - this handsome sleeper ottoman turns into a very convenient sleepover a bed in no time! Simply remove the easy-clean microfiber slipcover and unfold the cushion-covered metal frame. 3 Cushion foam mattress is perfect for unexpected guests or kid's...

Product Name 27'' Square Standard Ottoman
      Brand Nova Furniture
      Product SKU pe30e1c641f7013b9a92
      Category Sleeper Ottomans
      Main Category Living Room Furniture

5 of 52 Review For 27'' Square Standard Ottoman
  • Review by Forrest Haggis

Forrest Haggis 2021-05-24

Absolutely love this 27'' Square Standard Ottoman! Perfect size for my setup, and quality is good. It did arrive with a defective base (one of the legs wouldn’t screw in), but I called liheliso.com and they sent a replacement right away, and that one showed up in perfect condition! Great piece and fantastic customer service

• Review by Parker Rinaldis

Parker Rinaldis 2021-10-06

Very happy with my purchase. The color is beautiful. It is comfortable. Very good quality. The price is amazing for the Sleeper Ottomanses.

• Review by Kasey Coy

Kasey Coy 2021-09-17

So beautiful! Instructions where not so easy to understand but figured it out!

• Review by Alexia Aaron

Alexia Aaron 2021-10-01

We bought this for my toddler’s bedroom. It looks great and the price was reasonable. You definitely would want something to attach it to the wall at the top though, for anti-tipping with kids. I like it a lot!

• Review by Elwood Komatsu

Elwood Komatsu 2021-08-11

This sofa is perfect for a smaller space and color is perfectly neutral. It is SO COMFY and I'm so happy I purchased this for my family room.

Add a review

Releted Products

Subscribe Our Newsletter