27'' Square Standard Ottoman By Nova Furniture

Sleeper Ottomans
(13)

Sleeper Ottomans in Living Room Furniture. 7 Million+ results. Sofas, Sectionals & Loveseats, Chairs, Ottomans & Benches, Coffee Tables, End & Side, Tables, TV Stands & Media Consoles. ★ Buy Sale Price 27'' Square Standard Ottoman By Nova Furniture. Creative Home Design With A Modern Edge. Shop The New Collection, Home Improvement. Financing Available

• Living Room Furniture to match every style and budget.
  • 1,000s of Top-Rated Living Room Furnishings Ship in 2 Days.
  • Up to 70% Off Top Brands & Styles!

Share:

Discounted price Nova Furniture Sleeper Ottomans. Buy Sale Price 27'' Square Standard Ottoman, Shop Living Room Furniture for all the best Sleeper Ottomans. Enjoy Free Shipping on most stuff.

• Shape: Square
  • Overall: 15'' H x 27'' W x 27'' D
  • Overall Product Weight: 40lb.
  • Upholstery Material: 100% Cotton
  • Adult Assembly Required: No
    • Most days it's an attractive micro suede covered ottoman perfect for putting your feet on while watching TV. But when a guest decides to a sleepover this unique ottoman converts easily into a comfortable sleeper cot. You've got to see it believe it - this handsome sleeper ottoman turns into a very convenient sleepover a bed in no time! Simply remove the easy-clean microfiber slipcover and unfold the cushion-covered metal frame. 3 Cushion foam mattress is perfect for unexpected guests or kid's...

Product Name 27'' Square Standard Ottoman
      Brand Nova Furniture
      Product SKU pf6112a0a85dc2dfadaa
      Category Sleeper Ottomans
      Main Category Living Room Furniture

5 of 13 Review For 27'' Square Standard Ottoman
  • Review by Adriane Zeller

Adriane Zeller 2020-10-29

Perfect- comfy and fits well. Looks fancy even though it wasn’t extremely expensive.

• Review by Cleta Oderkirk

Cleta Oderkirk 2020-01-27

Comfortable, fits were ever I put it. It looks great. And can move the foot stool part to fit were ever I put it.

• Review by Alfredo Rients

Alfredo Rients 2020-08-29

Super sturdy and easy to assemble! Gives a very ‘Mad Men’ vibe to the room. The storage cabinet is surprisingly spacious with enough room for a blanket or a couple rows of movies and games. We’ve gotten so many compliments on how it’s really pulled the room together. Absolutely recommend!

• Review by Irena Strutton

Irena Strutton 2020-07-28

Stunning piece! A beautiful addition to my dressing room. I can't believe how easy it was to put this piece together. Simply attach the bottom two pieces, and screw the legs on. VERY easy, very much worth it. I highly recommend this beautiful piece! The details, grommets, legs, etc., are stunning.

• Review by Courtney Kietzman

Courtney Kietzman 2020-11-16

This was so easy to out together and it looks very classy in the living room. Perfect for my dad!

Add a review

Releted Products

Subscribe Our Newsletter