27'' Square Standard Ottoman By Nova Furniture

Sleeper Ottomans
(42)

Shop Sleeper Ottomans Modern Living Room Furniture online. Browse contemporary furniture for home living from a leader in modern furniture design. ★ Buy Sale 27'' Square Standard Ottoman By Nova Furniture. Enjoy Great Prices, 2-day Delivery, & Free Shipping On Most Stuff — Even Big Stuff

• Best Quality Design & Unique.
  • Free Shipping on Orders Over .
  • Real customer reviews. Furniture ships free.

Share:

Don't miss this great bargain on Nova Furniture Sleeper Ottomans. Buy Sale 27'' Square Standard Ottoman, Shop Living Room Furniture for all the best Sleeper Ottomans. Enjoy Free Shipping on most stuff.

• Shape: Square
  • Overall: 15'' H x 27'' W x 27'' D
  • Overall Product Weight: 40lb.
  • Upholstery Material: 100% Cotton
  • Adult Assembly Required: No
    • Most days it's an attractive micro suede covered ottoman perfect for putting your feet on while watching TV. But when a guest decides to a sleepover this unique ottoman converts easily into a comfortable sleeper cot. You've got to see it believe it - this handsome sleeper ottoman turns into a very convenient sleepover a bed in no time! Simply remove the easy-clean microfiber slipcover and unfold the cushion-covered metal frame. 3 Cushion foam mattress is perfect for unexpected guests or kid's...

Product Name 27'' Square Standard Ottoman
      Brand Nova Furniture
      Product SKU pff1636696c33da6e88d
      Category Sleeper Ottomans
      Main Category Living Room Furniture

3 of 42 Review For 27'' Square Standard Ottoman
  • Review by Isabella Rineheart

Isabella Rineheart 2020-08-09

This 27'' Square Standard Ottoman is gorgeous --- the look, style, quality represents well. I bought this book case in oak as a replacement for an older one in a back hallway, and my husband was so impressed with it's stature that he painstakingly removed all the books from the one in the living room and moved it to the back just to put this one in it's place. Then he chided me about what was I thinking to want to put that one in the back and leave the other beat up one up front. Take my word for it, the photo doesn't do it any justice. It is really a gorgeous piece of furniture and will be a scene setter in any room. We are still pleased with our purchase and proud to own this piece of furniture, and it is money well spent. Now, we're figuring on getting rid of another older book case in the living room (part of the three-part set of yester year) and putting another one like this in it's place.

• Review by Ron Beilman

Ron Beilman 2020-10-21

Perfect fit for my apartment, exactly what I was looking for. Great high quality material and easy to assemble.

• Review by Cliff Onnen

Cliff Onnen 2020-07-06

I love this lounge. It was exactly what I was looking for. Its a bit bigger than expected but no love lost. I was able to put it together by myself so it wasn't too bad. Very comfortable. Placed in my master bedroom and looks great. My go to when I don't want to lay in bed.

Add a review

Releted Products

Subscribe Our Newsletter