19" Round Pouf Ottoman By Latitude Run

Sleeper Ottomans
(12)

Sleeper Ottomans in Living Room Furniture. 7 Million+ results. Sofas, Sectionals & Loveseats, Chairs, Ottomans & Benches, Coffee Tables, End & Side, Tables, TV Stands & Media Consoles. ★ Compare Price 19" Round Pouf Ottoman By Latitude Run. Save Big On Furniture. Shop Our Summer Mega Home Sale. Up To 70% Off. 99% On-time Shipping

• Living Room Furniture to match every style and budget.
  • 1,000s of Top-Rated Living Room Furnishings Ship in 2 Days.
  • Real customer reviews. Furniture ships free.

Share:

Best-Selling Latitude Run Sleeper Ottomans. Compare Price 19" Round Pouf Ottoman, Shop Living Room Furniture for all the best Sleeper Ottomans. Enjoy Free Shipping on most stuff.

• Shape: Round
  • Overall: 14'' H x 19'' W x 13'' D
  • Overall Product Weight: 11lb.
  • Upholstery Material: 100% Cotton
  • Adult Assembly Required: No
    • Knitted Pouf is made with hand-knitted cotton yarns. New decorative pouf in multicolor. This friendly pouf is a mollusk of large size and versatile. Coffee table transitions to the Ottoman easily embossed and generous despite their size can be easily moved around an area. Add style and elegance in your bedroom or living room with soft cotton pouf. This puff enhances the beauty of your interiors and rooms. It is perfect for sewing your feet after a long day. You can sit on the soft Pouf and...

Product Name 19" Round Pouf Ottoman
      Brand Latitude Run
      Product SKU p250d051dc7fe5e7c97e
      Category Sleeper Ottomans
      Main Category Living Room Furniture

3 of 12 Review For 19" Round Pouf Ottoman
  • Review by Bree Dingfelder

Bree Dingfelder 2020-02-05

Love this 19" Round Pouf Ottoman! I’m only giving at four stars because two of the screws that came with it were the incorrect size! Thankfully I had on hand the correct size and some hot glue so I just put it together myself! I also ended up painting a white distressed look to the shelves so it would match my white living room better. However I did attach a picture of what the shelves look like underneath without the white paint I added! I purchased the gray tone.

• Review by Colin Fontillas

Colin Fontillas 2020-09-07

It looks as expected. A couple of things I don’t really like that the top is loose. Would prefer a hinge. Also, one of the pegs on the inside of the lid was broken and the particle board where it was screwed in was all chewed away, preventing us from reattaching it in the correct spot. We were able to screw it in beside the damaged part, and since it’s under the lid we’re keeping it. But of course I’d prefer it came to me looking new.

• Review by Leandro Jette

Leandro Jette 2020-09-14

Some of the screws were a nuisance but overall it was easy to put together. A little heavy so be careful with assembly. Seems sturdy so far. Really like the look so I plan to order another eventually.

Add a review

Releted Products

Subscribe Our Newsletter