19" Round Pouf Ottoman By Latitude Run

Sleeper Ottomans
(15)

Check out our Sleeper Ottomans living room furniture selection for the very best in unique or custom, handmade pieces from our shops. ★ Home & Garden 19" Round Pouf Ottoman By Latitude Run. Creative Home Design With A Modern Edge. Shop The New Collection, Home Improvement. Financing Available

• Best Quality Design & Unique.
  • Fast & Free Shipping on most items.
  • Up to 70% Off Top Brands & Styles!

Share:

Discounted price Latitude Run Sleeper Ottomans. Home & Garden 19" Round Pouf Ottoman, Shop Living Room Furniture for all the best Sleeper Ottomans. Enjoy Free Shipping on most stuff.

• Shape: Round
  • Overall: 14'' H x 19'' W x 13'' D
  • Overall Product Weight: 11lb.
  • Upholstery Material: 100% Cotton
  • Adult Assembly Required: No
    • Knitted Pouf is made with hand-knitted cotton yarns. New decorative pouf in multicolor. This friendly pouf is a mollusk of large size and versatile. Coffee table transitions to the Ottoman easily embossed and generous despite their size can be easily moved around an area. Add style and elegance in your bedroom or living room with soft cotton pouf. This puff enhances the beauty of your interiors and rooms. It is perfect for sewing your feet after a long day. You can sit on the soft Pouf and...

Product Name 19" Round Pouf Ottoman
      Brand Latitude Run
      Product SKU p25493bbdff4b7c74d15
      Category Sleeper Ottomans
      Main Category Living Room Furniture

4 of 15 Review For 19" Round Pouf Ottoman
  • Review by Rosendo Hawks

Rosendo Hawks 2020-03-16

We love our 19" Round Pouf Ottoman lounge. It was easy to put together and it’s nice to lay on. It makes our room complete!

• Review by German Froman

German Froman 2019-10-10

Beautiful 19" Round Pouf Ottoman! Looks much more expensive than the list price. Installation was fast and easy. I couldn’t decide between beige and wine. If I had the space, I would have purchased both.

• Review by Joetta Alcantara

Joetta Alcantara 2020-02-14

Love the surf blue color. The couch seat itself isn't very deep and the cushioning is a bit stiff but I don't spend hours lounging on it. More of a fabulous show piece to add some color and flare to the living room.

• Review by Emilio Saik

Emilio Saik 2020-09-08

First plan was to order pale yellow but then it was out of stock, so I ordered Citrus. It is beautiful dark yellow color. It arrived 10 days before they said it will. They sent me e mail and called me one day before delivery and then on delivery day 1/2 hour before. Every Sleeper Ottomans was packed in sturdy box and and every Sleeper Ottomans have their white protective cover, so I am now using it to protect Sleeper Ottomanss from pets when not in use. Sleeper Ottomans is entirely assembled, I just screwed legs, it took me 10 minutes for both and you get tool included for that, so you don't need any screwdriver. Legs are in special pouch underneath Sleeper Ottomans. Sleeper Ottomans has 4 feet and Sleeper Ottomans 5 :) Both Sleeper Ottomanss are made from same material, same color, exactly match. Like everybody said, it is firm but that is for sitting (I lay on it, it is comfortable too), so is perfectly OK, but on same time it is sturdy and material is nice and pleasant to touch. Color is very nice. What to say, is it there something I don't like? I don't know, for now, nothing I don't like. Everything was going so smoothly, to think, I was anxious, how it will work, how is going this thing order online, is going to be damaged and all other questions? Not issues at all. Not one, from day I ordered. I am one happy costumer and I would buy again.

Add a review

Releted Products

Subscribe Our Newsletter