19" Round Pouf Ottoman By Latitude Run

Sleeper Ottomans
(48)

Discount collection of Living room furniture for sale in USA. Find full Sleeper Ottomans,living room sets, sofas, loveseats, sectionals, chairs, tables, recliners, coffee tables and more. ★ Read Reviews 19" Round Pouf Ottoman By Latitude Run. Enjoy Great Prices, 2-day Delivery, & Free Shipping On Most Stuff — Even Big Stuff

• Shop Living Room Furniture, Home Décor & More!
  • Fast & Free Shipping on most items.
  • Real customer reviews. Furniture ships free.

Share:

Great Deals on Latitude Run Sleeper Ottomans. Read Reviews 19" Round Pouf Ottoman, Shop Living Room Furniture for all the best Sleeper Ottomans. Enjoy Free Shipping on most stuff.

• Shape: Round
  • Overall: 14'' H x 19'' W x 13'' D
  • Overall Product Weight: 11lb.
  • Upholstery Material: 100% Cotton
  • Adult Assembly Required: No
    • Knitted Pouf is made with hand-knitted cotton yarns. New decorative pouf in multicolor. This friendly pouf is a mollusk of large size and versatile. Coffee table transitions to the Ottoman easily embossed and generous despite their size can be easily moved around an area. Add style and elegance in your bedroom or living room with soft cotton pouf. This puff enhances the beauty of your interiors and rooms. It is perfect for sewing your feet after a long day. You can sit on the soft Pouf and...

Product Name 19" Round Pouf Ottoman
      Brand Latitude Run
      Product SKU p43e42e0fa8ad37ba2ef
      Category Sleeper Ottomans
      Main Category Living Room Furniture

3 of 48 Review For 19" Round Pouf Ottoman
  • Review by Harold Coderre

Harold Coderre 2020-04-14

I LOVE my Johnston Sleeper Ottomans (love seat size) . It's perfect for my small space. The seat is firm the way I like it and the fabric holds its shape after you sit on it. The beige color goes with all my things AND it arrived a week early.

• Review by Lovie Sirmon

Lovie Sirmon 2020-07-09

These are absolutely beautiful. Delivery was fast and very prompt. Perfectly described in details and measurements. Couldn't be happier.

• Review by Daniel Armster

Daniel Armster 2020-08-05

Really great piece of furniture! The colour we originally wanted was sold-out with the fireplace insert, so we chose Ash Grey instead. It is a nice grey-brown colour that leans a little warm/beige in tone; however, the colour is neutral enough though that it does not stick out against our grey couch and grey-toned floors/walls. The piece isn't solid wood and is made of a cheaper material, but the finish is really nice, it fits a 65" TV perfectly and it's sturdy once built. We expected this based on the reviews and price, and it's a great deal for how inexpensive it is. The fireplace was the hardest piece to install, as the screws to secure it are hard to reach and holes are not pre-drilled (we recommend using a magnetic screwdriver so you don't have to hold the screws in place). Fireplace gives off a good amount of heat and looks pretty when turned on (heat and fire can be run separately). Shelves are easily adjusted. Comes with stickers in the matching wood finish to cover the holes inside where the assembly screws are located (nice finishing touch, makes it look higher quality than it truly is).

Add a review

Releted Products

Subscribe Our Newsletter