19" Round Pouf Ottoman By Latitude Run

Sleeper Ottomans
(9)

Shop for Affordable Home Decor & Stylish Chic Furniture at Sleeper Ottomans Shop. Browse Our Unique Collection of Furniture, Art, Lamps, Sofas, Dining, Kitchen, Beds and More. ★ Buy Sale 19" Round Pouf Ottoman By Latitude Run. Shop The Largest Selection Of Home Furniture And Décor Across All Styles And Price Points

• Shop Living Room Furniture, Home Décor & More!
  • 1,000s of Top-Rated Living Room Furnishings Ship in 2 Days.
  • Real customer reviews. Furniture ships free.

Share:

Don't miss this great bargain on Latitude Run Sleeper Ottomans. Buy Sale 19" Round Pouf Ottoman, Shop Living Room Furniture for all the best Sleeper Ottomans. Enjoy Free Shipping on most stuff.

• Shape: Round
  • Overall: 14'' H x 19'' W x 13'' D
  • Overall Product Weight: 11lb.
  • Upholstery Material: 100% Cotton
  • Adult Assembly Required: No
    • Knitted Pouf is made with hand-knitted cotton yarns. New decorative pouf in multicolor. This friendly pouf is a mollusk of large size and versatile. Coffee table transitions to the Ottoman easily embossed and generous despite their size can be easily moved around an area. Add style and elegance in your bedroom or living room with soft cotton pouf. This puff enhances the beauty of your interiors and rooms. It is perfect for sewing your feet after a long day. You can sit on the soft Pouf and...

Product Name 19" Round Pouf Ottoman
      Brand Latitude Run
      Product SKU p444e77653751189b41b
      Category Sleeper Ottomans
      Main Category Living Room Furniture

5 of 9 Review For 19" Round Pouf Ottoman
  • Review by Marc Modi

Marc Modi 2020-08-23

LOVE this 19" Round Pouf Ottoman! It’s super easy to assemble, the quality is GOOD, and the price is outstanding!

• Review by Lakiesha Deluccia

Lakiesha Deluccia 2020-04-13

I spent a good week or two looking at different variations of this shelf from other sellers. I finally settled on this one, although I was nervous after reading mixed reviews. Now that I have it, I have so many great things to say about this product. It shipped SO FAST. I wasn't missing any pieces and it took my boyfriend less than 15 minutes to assemble. It's very sturdy and affordable. I know other reviews spoke poorly of the wood shelves but they're really not bad. They feel solid and the wood is textured, true to color (I purchased the "natural" color). Would recommend!

• Review by Vickie Jungwirth

Vickie Jungwirth 2019-12-28

Love love love this 19" Round Pouf Ottoman it’s not only beautiful but very comfortable. Ordered it in the brown. Very happy with liheliso.com

• Review by Glennie Febles

Glennie Febles 2021-04-18

For the price, it is a nice Sleeper Ottomans. I needed something to hide the wires in my bedroom and I think it did a pretty good job. The stand is pretty heavy after assembly but it is very sturdy. It looks quite modern and functions well for a Sleeper Ottomans in the bedroom. The instructions are all there but could be organized a bit better with more descriptions and larger, clearer images. I did run out of nails as I was putting the back panels in but you can always get some at a hardware store or maybe I used too many. Some extra hardware is provided and it came in handy as I stripped a few screws because I got a little too excited with the power drill. I highly recommend using a power drill/driver as there a lot of pieces that need to be screwed in, particularly for the longers screws. I saved myself a lot of time once I started using a power drill halfway through assembly. With a power drill, I’d estimate that assembly time should be 1.5-2 hours. It took me a total of 4-5 hours as I assembled it by myself and did not use a power tool in the beginning. The packging was organized. There are some very minor finishing issues that are not noticeable and can be ignored as the Sleeper Ottomans is relatively cheap. Based on my needs, I would highly recommend it!

• Review by Marty Olds

Marty Olds 2020-10-11

Nice and light weight, fits well in my space can store 4 blankets inside, great for chilly nights. A good lounge pillow for my cat also.

Add a review

Releted Products

Subscribe Our Newsletter