19" Round Pouf Ottoman By Latitude Run

Sleeper Ottomans
(35)

Sleeper Ottomans in Living Room Furniture. 7 Million+ results. Sofas, Sectionals & Loveseats, Chairs, Ottomans & Benches, Coffee Tables, End & Side, Tables, TV Stands & Media Consoles. ★ Up To 70% Off 19" Round Pouf Ottoman By Latitude Run. Free Shipping On Orders Over $49. Shop Furniture, Home Décor, Cookware & More! 2-Day Shipping

• Shop Living Room Furniture, Home Décor & More!
  • Free Shipping on Orders Over .
  • Real customer reviews. Furniture ships free.

Share:

Trendy Furniture & Décor From Latitude Run Sleeper Ottomans. Up To 70% Off 19" Round Pouf Ottoman, Shop Living Room Furniture for all the best Sleeper Ottomans. Enjoy Free Shipping on most stuff.

• Shape: Round
  • Overall: 14'' H x 19'' W x 13'' D
  • Overall Product Weight: 11lb.
  • Upholstery Material: 100% Cotton
  • Adult Assembly Required: No
    • Knitted Pouf is made with hand-knitted cotton yarns. New decorative pouf in multicolor. This friendly pouf is a mollusk of large size and versatile. Coffee table transitions to the Ottoman easily embossed and generous despite their size can be easily moved around an area. Add style and elegance in your bedroom or living room with soft cotton pouf. This puff enhances the beauty of your interiors and rooms. It is perfect for sewing your feet after a long day. You can sit on the soft Pouf and...

Product Name 19" Round Pouf Ottoman
      Brand Latitude Run
      Product SKU p67f9f38991aba8ce0db
      Category Sleeper Ottomans
      Main Category Living Room Furniture

3 of 35 Review For 19" Round Pouf Ottoman
  • Review by Deirdre Assum

Deirdre Assum 2020-12-19

100000% happy with this purchase. Exceeded all expectations!!! I was looking at countless 19" Round Pouf Ottomans, and this blew them all out of the water at a fraction of the price!! - Out of the box, assembly only took a few minutes. The back piece slides in, then 2 pieces to the sides of the back slide in - and that's it! - I like that it doesn't rock, rocking 19" Round Pouf Ottomans feel kinda cheap to me and usually when I'm settled in I have my feet up, so it's kind of pointless to rock with your feet up. Also it seems like rocking 19" Round Pouf Ottomans are more prone to breaking. - Metal frame! Lot of the cheap stuff have plastic frames and even more expensive la z boys use wooden frames that can crack and break with time - but metal is metal! - Faux leather is the best leather! It's cruelty free, affordable, and durable! The more expensive "bonded leather" that you find in lot of furniture tends to crack, break and fade within a couple years, and if you buy pure leather, you are looking at over a thousand dollars and a lot of maintenance and constantly having to worry about your expensive purchase being ruined. - The Pillow arms are super cushy and comfortable and perfect for my mouse pad when I want to use my computer. - The java color looks really nice and makes it look a lot more expensive! This 19" Round Pouf Ottoman fits me perfectly! all the others I was looking at had the arms too high or far apart - this is perfect!! When I bought it, it was 200$ with free 2 day shipping... Very happy with this purchase!

• Review by Quinn Rassmussen

Quinn Rassmussen 2021-02-15

Bought This To Replace Another Barrel 19" Round Pouf Ottoman Used For Many Years By Our Dogs For People Watching. It Was The Perfect Replacement. Unfortunately We Have To Keep It Covered Most Of The Time, But, It Really Is A Beautiful Rich Color.

• Review by Lauren Carcano

Lauren Carcano 2021-05-05

I LOVE THIS Sleeper Ottomans!!! It's beautiful. People were saying it's hard to put together it's not. It did take awhile though because it was just me. And from what everybody was saying.. there's only one section which is the door that doesn't have pre drilled holes. But it's nothing major. I put the whole thing together with a manual screwdriver. The only part that took some effort was screwing on the legs. If you have an electric screwdriver it'll take you way less time but you don't NEED to have one. If you're on the fence definitely buy it : )

Add a review

Releted Products

Subscribe Our Newsletter