19" Round Pouf Ottoman By Latitude Run

Sleeper Ottomans
(16)

Our Sleeper Ottomans home furniture store carries a vast selection of affordable living room furniture, including sectional sofas, reclining sofas, and more! ★ Discount 19" Round Pouf Ottoman By Latitude Run. Save Big On Furniture. Shop Our Summer Mega Home Sale. Up To 70% Off. 99% On-time Shipping

• Shop Living Room Furniture, Home Décor & More!
  • 1,000s of Top-Rated Living Room Furnishings Ship in 2 Days.
  • Real customer reviews. Furniture ships free.

Share:

Discounted price Latitude Run Sleeper Ottomans. Discount 19" Round Pouf Ottoman, Shop Living Room Furniture for all the best Sleeper Ottomans. Enjoy Free Shipping on most stuff.

• Shape: Round
  • Overall: 14'' H x 19'' W x 13'' D
  • Overall Product Weight: 11lb.
  • Upholstery Material: 100% Cotton
  • Adult Assembly Required: No
    • Knitted Pouf is made with hand-knitted cotton yarns. New decorative pouf in multicolor. This friendly pouf is a mollusk of large size and versatile. Coffee table transitions to the Ottoman easily embossed and generous despite their size can be easily moved around an area. Add style and elegance in your bedroom or living room with soft cotton pouf. This puff enhances the beauty of your interiors and rooms. It is perfect for sewing your feet after a long day. You can sit on the soft Pouf and...

Product Name 19" Round Pouf Ottoman
      Brand Latitude Run
      Product SKU p6d954075f607a64e9fb
      Category Sleeper Ottomans
      Main Category Living Room Furniture

4 of 16 Review For 19" Round Pouf Ottoman
  • Review by Lamar Niheu

Lamar Niheu 2020-05-11

I love this 19" Round Pouf Ottoman! Surprisingly comfortable and firm. The color is rich and the fabric has a nice feel. I purchased it for another room, but ended up putting it in my office ( next to my Inglenook TV stand and fireplace) I’m considering purchasing another for my bedroom if the color I want is available.

• Review by Terina Mahnke

Terina Mahnke 2020-05-10

Shipping Was Great Product Was Received In Excellent Condition - I'Ve Had 19" Round Pouf Ottomans Like This In The Past So I Knew What To Expect. However liheliso.com Notes The Color As Red - The Box Was Labeled "Elizabeth Wine". So The Color On This 19" Round Pouf Ottoman Is Not A True Red Rather A Richer Wine Color. I Do However Like Them As 19" Round Pouf Ottomans In My Living Room. Pros: Receive In Less Than 5 Dayscons: Color Label Is Missleading Should Be Corrected So That Others Don'T Think They Are Getting A "Red" 19" Round Pouf Ottoman.

• Review by Ben Rauer

Ben Rauer 2021-04-12

Favorite piece of furniture in my living room! Holds a bunch of my games and my cat even has a place to hide out in.

• Review by Kathleen Wion

Kathleen Wion 2020-01-01

I love this 19" Round Pouf Ottoman lounge. Looks great in my bedroom! It was very easy to assemble.

Add a review

Releted Products

Subscribe Our Newsletter