19" Round Pouf Ottoman By Latitude Run

Sleeper Ottomans
(52)

My living room sets are an easy way to make sure that all of your living room furniture coordinates. Shop my Sleeper Ottomans, sofas, sectionals, accent chairs, and loveseats. ★ Check Price 19" Round Pouf Ottoman By Latitude Run. Shop The Perfect Furniture Today! Available Online. Entertaining Essentials. Styles: Modern, Rustic

• Shop Living Room Furniture, Home Décor & More!
  • 1,000s of Top-Rated Living Room Furnishings Ship in 2 Days.
  • Up to 70% Off Top Brands & Styles!

Share:

These deals are already going fast of Latitude Run Sleeper Ottomans. Check Price 19" Round Pouf Ottoman, Shop Living Room Furniture for all the best Sleeper Ottomans. Enjoy Free Shipping on most stuff.

• Shape: Round
  • Overall: 14'' H x 19'' W x 13'' D
  • Overall Product Weight: 11lb.
  • Upholstery Material: 100% Cotton
  • Adult Assembly Required: No
    • Knitted Pouf is made with hand-knitted cotton yarns. New decorative pouf in multicolor. This friendly pouf is a mollusk of large size and versatile. Coffee table transitions to the Ottoman easily embossed and generous despite their size can be easily moved around an area. Add style and elegance in your bedroom or living room with soft cotton pouf. This puff enhances the beauty of your interiors and rooms. It is perfect for sewing your feet after a long day. You can sit on the soft Pouf and...

Product Name 19" Round Pouf Ottoman
      Brand Latitude Run
      Product SKU pc1627f8272a4252c8ac
      Category Sleeper Ottomans
      Main Category Living Room Furniture

3 of 52 Review For 19" Round Pouf Ottoman
  • Review by Hildegard Battenfield

Hildegard Battenfield 2021-04-04

It was extremely easy to assemble. I was well notified before it's arrival. It looks just like the photo. I am very happy with my purchase.

• Review by Al Petrik

Al Petrik 2020-09-18

I purchased this 19" Round Pouf Ottoman because of the color, twilight blue, which seemed to go with the color scheme in my living room. I was not disappointed. It matched perfectly. The purpose of the blue was to bring out the blue in the painting behind it and have that painting become part of the color scheme of the room. I think it worked out well. Pros: Great price! Cons: The quality is definitely not upscale but you couldn't tell by just looking at it.

• Review by Bob Bautz

Bob Bautz 2020-02-19

We Love it! Definitely the best bang for your buck! We were looking for a 70" 19" Round Pouf Ottoman that wasn't $400 - $1,000, being that we have kids and it may end up with crayon or marker on it. We ordered white and it looks beautiful! Fits our 65" tv over it perfectly. Shipment came in 2 days.

Add a review

Releted Products

Subscribe Our Newsletter