19" Round Pouf Ottoman By Latitude Run

Sleeper Ottomans
(41)

Shop for Affordable Home Decor & Stylish Chic Furniture at Sleeper Ottomans Shop. Browse Our Unique Collection of Furniture, Art, Lamps, Sofas, Dining, Kitchen, Beds and More. ★ Home & Outdoor 19" Round Pouf Ottoman By Latitude Run. Shop The Largest Selection Of Home Furniture And Décor Across All Styles And Price Points

• Living Room Furniture to match every style and budget.
  • Fast & Free Shipping on most items.
  • Real customer reviews. Furniture ships free.

Share:

These deals are already going fast of Latitude Run Sleeper Ottomans. Home & Outdoor 19" Round Pouf Ottoman, Shop Living Room Furniture for all the best Sleeper Ottomans. Enjoy Free Shipping on most stuff.

• Shape: Round
  • Overall: 14'' H x 19'' W x 13'' D
  • Overall Product Weight: 11lb.
  • Upholstery Material: 100% Cotton
  • Adult Assembly Required: No
    • Knitted Pouf is made with hand-knitted cotton yarns. New decorative pouf in multicolor. This friendly pouf is a mollusk of large size and versatile. Coffee table transitions to the Ottoman easily embossed and generous despite their size can be easily moved around an area. Add style and elegance in your bedroom or living room with soft cotton pouf. This puff enhances the beauty of your interiors and rooms. It is perfect for sewing your feet after a long day. You can sit on the soft Pouf and...

Product Name 19" Round Pouf Ottoman
      Brand Latitude Run
      Product SKU pcc7848c55eb4874372d
      Category Sleeper Ottomans
      Main Category Living Room Furniture

4 of 41 Review For 19" Round Pouf Ottoman
  • Review by Shaun Prim

Shaun Prim 2021-08-18

Not flat black!!! I can’t say much about the quality because we didn’t unpack it all but unfortunately the Estate Black color has grey and pink hues in it so it was not what I wanted. However, liheliso.com’s customer service was excellent and they made my return process super easy! I recommend you read closely about color descriptions.

• Review by Raymond Mikko

Raymond Mikko 2020-02-24

I'm so happy I decided on this 19" Round Pouf Ottoman! It was very easy to assemble, although a little time consuming, but I didnt mind. I love the color and the size. Very happy with this!

• Review by Celestine Kuroda

Celestine Kuroda 2020-10-15

I love this 19" Round Pouf Ottoman!! I got it in grey wash color and it is so beautiful. Looks like real wood. The only pain was to screw in a few screws, but two people did it in 1.5 hrs. All the holes were perfect and everything lined up well. Thank you.

• Review by Clementina Giandomenico

Clementina Giandomenico 2019-11-15

Love this piece. Eventually this will go in my bedroom. It’s longer than my 65” TV which is exactly what I wanted. Putting it together by myself was actually pretty easy if you follow all the instructions. Very happy with the way it looks. Very cozy feel.

Add a review

Releted Products

Subscribe Our Newsletter