19" Round Pouf Ottoman By Latitude Run

Sleeper Ottomans
(20)

My Sleeper Ottomans are an easy way to make sure that all of your living room furniture coordinates. Shop my sofas, sectionals, accent chairs, and loveseats. ★ Discount 19" Round Pouf Ottoman By Latitude Run. Enjoy Great Prices, 2-day Delivery, & Free Shipping On Most Stuff — Even Big Stuff

• Shop Living Room Furniture, Home Décor & More!
  • Fast & Free Shipping on most items.
  • Up to 70% Off Top Brands & Styles!

Share:

Great Deals on Latitude Run Sleeper Ottomans. Discount 19" Round Pouf Ottoman, Shop Living Room Furniture for all the best Sleeper Ottomans. Enjoy Free Shipping on most stuff.

• Shape: Round
  • Overall: 14'' H x 19'' W x 13'' D
  • Overall Product Weight: 11lb.
  • Upholstery Material: 100% Cotton
  • Adult Assembly Required: No
    • Knitted Pouf is made with hand-knitted cotton yarns. New decorative pouf in multicolor. This friendly pouf is a mollusk of large size and versatile. Coffee table transitions to the Ottoman easily embossed and generous despite their size can be easily moved around an area. Add style and elegance in your bedroom or living room with soft cotton pouf. This puff enhances the beauty of your interiors and rooms. It is perfect for sewing your feet after a long day. You can sit on the soft Pouf and...

Product Name 19" Round Pouf Ottoman
      Brand Latitude Run
      Product SKU pe0bf43f3c7359d45067
      Category Sleeper Ottomans
      Main Category Living Room Furniture

4 of 20 Review For 19" Round Pouf Ottoman
  • Review by Aron Klawuhn

Aron Klawuhn 2020-09-21

Excellent quality & very comfortable ... love this 19" Round Pouf Ottoman lounge!

• Review by Arlean Topez

Arlean Topez 2020-06-23

I was very excited to receive my item,but very disappointed when I got it out of the box. First on the top back it was a very noticeable chip.Then where you assemble the side,they sent us mix matched sides.On the sides are holes for the top and sides to close together,some holes were missing. Last but not least the place for the shelving are uneven. If it wasn’t for my daughter going the extra mile ,I would have never got this put together

• Review by Shelby Nortesano

Shelby Nortesano 2019-11-12

reat, fun Sleeper Ottomans and better quality than what I was expecting. First one came damaged but liheliso.com replaced quickly.

• Review by Dusty Benavides

Dusty Benavides 2020-12-09

Its a great massage 19" Round Pouf Ottoman, my only problem is i can't recline without getting pushed back up. Other than that its a good 19" Round Pouf Ottoman, not what I expected but im happy.

Add a review

Releted Products

Subscribe Our Newsletter