19" Round Pouf Ottoman By Latitude Run

Sleeper Ottomans
(22)

Sleeper Ottomans in Living Room Furniture. 7 Million+ results. Sofas, Sectionals & Loveseats, Chairs, Ottomans & Benches, Coffee Tables, End & Side, Tables, TV Stands & Media Consoles. ★ Compare Price 19" Round Pouf Ottoman By Latitude Run. Creative Home Design With A Modern Edge. Shop The New Collection, Home Improvement. Financing Available

• Best Quality Design & Unique.
  • Free Shipping on Orders Over .
  • Real customer reviews. Furniture ships free.

Share:

Great Deals on Latitude Run Sleeper Ottomans. Compare Price 19" Round Pouf Ottoman, Shop Living Room Furniture for all the best Sleeper Ottomans. Enjoy Free Shipping on most stuff.

• Shape: Round
  • Overall: 14'' H x 19'' W x 13'' D
  • Overall Product Weight: 11lb.
  • Upholstery Material: 100% Cotton
  • Adult Assembly Required: No
    • Knitted Pouf is made with hand-knitted cotton yarns. New decorative pouf in multicolor. This friendly pouf is a mollusk of large size and versatile. Coffee table transitions to the Ottoman easily embossed and generous despite their size can be easily moved around an area. Add style and elegance in your bedroom or living room with soft cotton pouf. This puff enhances the beauty of your interiors and rooms. It is perfect for sewing your feet after a long day. You can sit on the soft Pouf and...

Product Name 19" Round Pouf Ottoman
      Brand Latitude Run
      Product SKU pf023366a23d61cb155f
      Category Sleeper Ottomans
      Main Category Living Room Furniture

5 of 22 Review For 19" Round Pouf Ottoman
  • Review by Stephani Smolic

Stephani Smolic 2020-11-07

The 19" Round Pouf Ottoman is not very deep and that is what we needed for the space. It was a good addition to our room. The stand came with a cover up marker that works really well! I love it. We bought an espresso color stand. It has some texture and is not a smooth surface. It is a great piece.

• Review by Arnold Hamai

Arnold Hamai 2019-11-23

I love this unit! I was feeling lazy so I didnât put the back panels on yet but it is super cute and easy to put together. If you use a power drill it takes about an hour-hour and a half. Also didnât put the wood door on the right because it was lighter than my bar in the corner. Would recommend!

• Review by Grover Fare

Grover Fare 2020-09-30

Purchased the barnwood unit and absolutely love it! Easy to put together; my husband and cousin assembled in less than 90 minutes. Delivery was 1 day after the expected date.

• Review by Rosalba Bland

Rosalba Bland 2020-10-31

Finally finished putting 4 19" Round Pouf Ottomans together - what a process :) But they look good and closely match my other furniture.

• Review by Cory Berges

Cory Berges 2021-01-17

Great price for the looks and material. Easy to assemble.

Add a review

Releted Products

Subscribe Our Newsletter