72" Armless Sleeper By Latitude Run

Sleeper Sofas
(14)

My Sleeper Sofas are an easy way to make sure that all of your living room furniture coordinates. Shop my sofas, sectionals, accent chairs, and loveseats. ★ Home & Garden 72" Armless Sleeper By Latitude Run. Shop The Largest Selection Of Home Furniture And Décor Across All Styles And Price Points

• Best Quality Design & Unique.
  • Free Shipping on Orders Over .
  • Real customer reviews. Furniture ships free.

Share:

Trendy Furniture & Décor From Latitude Run Sleeper Sofas. Home & Garden 72" Armless Sleeper, Shop Living Room Furniture for all the best Sleeper Sofas. Enjoy Free Shipping on most stuff.

• Overall: 33.5'' H x 72'' W x 44'' D
  • Upholstery Material: Faux leather
  • Upholstery Material Details: 25% Cotton; 75% PU
  • Leg Material: Metal
  • Faux Leather Type: PU
    • Product Name 72" Armless Sleeper
      Brand Latitude Run
      Product SKU p82d8e15dda6645ace86
      Category Sleeper Sofas
      Main Category Living Room Furniture

3 of 14 Review For 72" Armless Sleeper
  • Review by Octavio Chasten

Octavio Chasten 2020-08-30

Surprisingly, I'm Very Satisfied! I bought these because we needed 2 72" Armless Sleepers desperately but did not have much money to spend. They came well packaged and were easy to assemble (Just slide back in place, no bolts or screws) A tad firm at first but I knew right away that was going to be a positive. About a Month later and they are almost fully broken in and are very comfortable and holding up to my 6ft. 3in. 240lb. body very well. Even the distance of the legs stuck out better than I thought, people my height know the leg length of many 72" Armless Sleepers end at our calves. My ankles do hang but barely and when fully reclined into a laying position my ankles don't hang at all.

• Review by Damon Rockelman

Damon Rockelman 2020-07-18

So easy to put together. It WAS a Christmas gift for my husband but our dog Oliver thinks it belongs to him! Its comfy roomy

• Review by Buster Frie

Buster Frie 2019-11-19

Perfect lounge for our master bedroom. It's firm and comfortable. Perfect for napping, reading, or watching TV.

Add a review

Releted Products

Subscribe Our Newsletter