60" Pillow Top Arm Loveseat By Hokku Designs

Small Sofas Loveseats2
(23)

Check out our Small Sofas Loveseats2 living room furniture selection for the very best in unique or custom, handmade pieces from our shops. ★ Buy Cheap 60" Pillow Top Arm Loveseat By Hokku Designs. Shop The Perfect Furniture Today! Available Online. Entertaining Essentials. Styles: Modern, Rustic

• Shop Living Room Furniture, Home Décor & More!
  • 1,000s of Top-Rated Living Room Furnishings Ship in 2 Days.
  • Real customer reviews. Furniture ships free.

Share:

These deals are already going fast of Hokku Designs Small Sofas Loveseats2. Buy Cheap 60" Pillow Top Arm Loveseat, Shop Living Room Furniture for all the best Small Sofas & Loveseats. Enjoy Free Shipping on most stuff.

• Overall: 33'' H x 60'' W x 37'' D
  • Upholstery Material: Genuine Leather; Faux leather
  • Product Care: Wipe clean with a damp cloth. Do not let liquids sit. Keep out of direct sunlight.
  • Design: Standard
  • Overall Product Weight: 132lb.
    • Product Name 60" Pillow Top Arm Loveseat
      Brand Hokku Designs
      Product SKU p39a1a37f59b5dfe3a86
      Category Small Sofas Loveseats2
      Main Category Living Room Furniture

4 of 23 Review For 60" Pillow Top Arm Loveseat
  • Review by Hyman Findley

Hyman Findley 2021-03-16

Very nice colour, sturdy, love it for my space. Easy assembly. Unfortunately came with some chips and scratches right out of the box, that was very disappointing. The stickers they give you to cover the holes aren’t very sticky, but overall they do blend in well.

• Review by Janay Plessis

Janay Plessis 2020-09-10

I always wanted I 60" Pillow Top Arm Loveseat and now I got the perfect one... easy to put together, great material

• Review by Sammie Hubel

Sammie Hubel 2020-09-02

The 60" Pillow Top Arm Loveseat was exactly what I was looking for. It is great quality and was delivered quickly. I especially loved the "see it in your room" option. Made it very easy to make a decision!!

• Review by Russell Juliusson

Russell Juliusson 2019-11-26

We absolutely love this 60" Pillow Top Arm Loveseat! It is very comfortable is the perfect finishing touch for our bedroom.

Add a review

Releted Products

Subscribe Our Newsletter