79" Pillow Top Arm Sofa By Best Quality Furniture

Small Sofas Loveseats2
(55)

Create a comfortable and welcoming space to relax with great company. Shop Small Sofas Loveseats2 unique living room furniture for your well loved room. ★ Compare Price 79" Pillow Top Arm Sofa By Best Quality Furniture. Enjoy Great Prices, 2-day Delivery, & Free Shipping On Most Stuff — Even Big Stuff

• Shop Living Room Furniture, Home Décor & More!
  • 1,000s of Top-Rated Living Room Furnishings Ship in 2 Days.
  • Real customer reviews. Furniture ships free.

Share:

Best-Selling Best Quality Furniture Small Sofas Loveseats2. Compare Price 79" Pillow Top Arm Sofa, Shop Living Room Furniture for all the best Small Sofas & Loveseats. Enjoy Free Shipping on most stuff.

• Overall: 35'' H x 79'' W x 35'' D
  • Upholstery Material: Leather Match
  • Leg Material: Metal
  • Genuine Leather Type: Top Grain Leather
  • Faux Leather Type: PU
    • Product Name 79" Pillow Top Arm Sofa
      Brand Best Quality Furniture
      Product SKU pb660b7222925ff857f1
      Category Small Sofas Loveseats2
      Main Category Living Room Furniture

4 of 55 Review For 79" Pillow Top Arm Sofa
  • Review by Thomasena Werle

Thomasena Werle 2020-05-27

This book case is great! It is nice and big but doesn’t feel huge in our living room. It was easy to put together. I told my husband I need to get more books because I want another one )

• Review by Leandro Samborski

Leandro Samborski 2020-12-05

Love this Small Sofas Loveseats2 and the color! We bought it in Azure and it is a beautiful teal. It's firm but comfortable. I bought lumbar pillows for look but also as other reviews mentioned it was a bit high when you sit in it. If I sit all the way back without the pillows my feet don't touch the ground and I'm just under 5'5" but my feet touch fine with a pillow. Delivery guys were awesome too.

• Review by Aron Klawuhn

Aron Klawuhn 2019-09-10

After it’s all built and set up, it looks great. Luckily you can’t see the back of it, which had quite a few dings, and wood separation on the shelves. Granted the price was good, and overall it’s fine...but I didn’t pay for a damaged shelf. Slightly frustrating! You get what you pay for though!

• Review by Zulma Strosnider

Zulma Strosnider 2021-02-10

Surprisingly, I'm Very Satisfied! I bought these because we needed 2 79" Pillow Top Arm Sofas desperately but did not have much money to spend. They came well packaged and were easy to assemble (Just slide back in place, no bolts or screws) A tad firm at first but I knew right away that was going to be a positive. About a Month later and they are almost fully broken in and are very comfortable and holding up to my 6ft. 3in. 240lb. body very well. Even the distance of the legs stuck out better than I thought, people my height know the leg length of many 79" Pillow Top Arm Sofas end at our calves. My ankles do hang but barely and when fully reclined into a laying position my ankles don't hang at all.

Add a review

Releted Products

Subscribe Our Newsletter