61.75" Flared Arm Loveseat By Mercer41

Small Sofas Loveseats2
(9)

With sofas, sectionals, recliners, rugs and everything in between, Small Sofas Loveseats2 has the right furniture for your living room style. ★ Home & Outdoor 61.75" Flared Arm Loveseat By Mercer41. 5000 Brands All Your Home Styles And Budgets Of Furniture, Lighting, Cookware, And More

• Living Room Furniture to match every style and budget.
  • Free Shipping on Orders Over .
  • Real customer reviews. Furniture ships free.

Share:

These deals are already going fast of Mercer41 Small Sofas Loveseats2. Home & Outdoor 61.75" Flared Arm Loveseat, Shop Living Room Furniture for all the best Small Sofas & Loveseats. Enjoy Free Shipping on most stuff.

• Overall: 27.75'' H x 61.75'' W x 33.75'' D
  • Upholstery Material: 100% Polyester
  • Upholstery Material Details: New Velvet
  • Leg Material: Solid Wood
  • Product Care: Wipe with clean cloth and mild soap, when needed
    • Rainy weekend afternoons are meant for naps and some of the best naps happen on a couch in front of the TV fireplace or even a window with a view of the rain. This loveseat for example has a frame constructed of solid and manufactured wood upholstered with 100% polyester and filled with foam. It features flared arms a tufted back and nailhead trim. Needing light assembly you will be lounging on this sectional in no time.

Product Name 61.75" Flared Arm Loveseat
      Brand Mercer41
      Product SKU pf67ba94bc4c6642ebfe
      Category Small Sofas Loveseats2
      Main Category Living Room Furniture

3 of 9 Review For 61.75" Flared Arm Loveseat
  • Review by Delta Issa

Delta Issa 2021-02-12

Very conformance. Easy to assemble. I absolutely love it.

• Review by Arnulfo Werthman

Arnulfo Werthman 2021-02-08

Azure color is a beautiful rich and somehow bright blue (photo does not do it justice). Cushions are firm and may need sometime to soften for most but it is what i was looking for. Very easy to assemble and sturdy but light enough for one person to put together and move. liheliso.com delivery team was great as well.

• Review by Odis Fickling

Odis Fickling 2020-03-02

Even better than pictured, I love it!

Add a review

Releted Products

Subscribe Our Newsletter