3 Seater Sofa By Wildon Home®

Sofas
(20)

Our Sofas home furniture store carries a vast selection of affordable living room furniture, including sectional sofas, reclining sofas, and more! ★ Free Shipping 3 Seater Sofa By Wildon Home®. Home Decorating Ideas. Over 7 Million Items. Exclusive Daily Sales. Financing Available

• Best Quality Design & Unique.
  • Free Shipping on Orders Over .
  • Real customer reviews. Furniture ships free.

Share:

Trendy Furniture & Décor From Wildon Home® Sofas. Free Shipping 3 Seater Sofa, Shop Living Room Furniture for all the best Sofas. Enjoy Free Shipping on most stuff.

• Overall: 33.88'' H x 78'' W x 33.5'' D
  • Upholstery Material: 100% Linen
  • Design: Standard
  • Overall Product Weight: 106lb.
  • Adult Assembly Required: Yes
    • Product Name 3 Seater Sofa
      Brand Wildon Home®
      Product SKU pee676a649957a0bd453
      Category Sofas
      Main Category Living Room Furniture

5 of 20 Review For 3 Seater Sofa
  • Review by Kirby Sloss

Kirby Sloss 2020-04-29

I love the 3 Seater Sofa. It’s the perfect size. Very comfortable. I have fallen asleep in it. Easy to operate. A little heavy. Very quick and easy to put together.

• Review by Carter Hovatter

Carter Hovatter 2021-09-12

The delivery was perfect ,the sofa is as beautiful as you have in your post and very comfortable .thank you so much for you service ,loving it

• Review by Manuel Shive

Manuel Shive 2020-02-28

I searched for two months for 3 Seater Sofa and kept coming back to the one I ended up buying! I read review of all options and ended up thinking this was the best for me. The price was good but competitive. Delivery was early and guys were friendly and helpful. My husband loves the 3 Seater Sofa as much as I do. Everything was as stated in the ad. This entire shopping was made easy and actually fun! Thank you for the excellent experience.

• Review by Lyla No

Lyla No 2020-01-25

I love this 3 Seater Sofa. Nice and firm, which means it will take a while to break in!!! I am so happy with my purchase.

• Review by Jason Merlino

Jason Merlino 2020-02-03

well,when you order something online you always expect better product because everything looks fabulous on the picture and the description makes you fall in love of what you are going to buy and it seems that the price is just a bargain! The quality of this product is not so good. The button on the top of 3 Seater Sofa fell out right when we took it out from box, so my husband had to fix it. The reason why we didn't return it is because of too big box, which I couldn't be managed to handle and my husband's schedule doesn't allow him to return himself( should think about stuff like that before you buy it online). We have nice leather sofa so next to it this 3 Seater Sofa looks really chip, so I'm going to put it in the kid's playroom and get better stuff instead of this 3 Seater Sofa.But I guess for the price we paid you can't ask more, so if you are looking for good quality get more expensive product. As for the color it is black( someone in previous review said its more brown than black, no it is black).

Add a review

Releted Products

Subscribe Our Newsletter