2 Piece Heating Base Feet For Ma Series Wall Heaters Mount And Bracket Set By ProCom

Space Heater Accessories
(37)

Space Heater Accessories Furniture offers a variety of living room furniture sets to make your home cozy and comfortable. We have sectionals, couches, loveseats, recliners & More! ★ Free S&H 2 Piece Heating Base Feet For Ma Series Wall Heaters Mount And Bracket Set By ProCom. Free Shipping On All Orders Over $49. Up To 70% Off Everything Home! 2-Day Shipping

• Shop Living Room Furniture, Home Décor & More!
  • 1,000s of Top-Rated Living Room Furnishings Ship in 2 Days.
  • Real customer reviews. Furniture ships free.

Share:

Trendy Furniture & Décor From ProCom Space Heater Accessories. Free S&H 2 Piece Heating Base Feet For Ma Series Wall Heaters Mount And Bracket Set, Shop Living Room Furniture for all the best Space Heater Accessories. Enjoy Free Shipping on most stuff.

• Overall Product Weight: 1lb.
  • Primary Material: Plastic
    • Product Name 2 Piece Heating Base Feet For Ma Series Wall Heaters Mount And Bracket Set
      Brand ProCom
      Product SKU p4d2f40bcbdb7c10a2a7
      Category Space Heater Accessories
      Main Category Living Room Furniture

Space Heater Parts & Accessories

Need some replacement parts? Look no further than right here for all gas space heater parts and accessories! Keep the heat coming with our installation kits, thermostat blowers, and more. Orders over $25 are eligible for free US ground shipping.

Quality Gas Heaters

Gas space heaters are ideal for emergencies, to heat a room in your home (without electricity), or even just as an inexpensive way to keep your utility bills low during those cold winter days. Shop Space Heater Accessories offers a wide variety of discount natural gas heaters for homes, including Infrared and Blue Flame heaters, providing a lot of heat without taking up much space.

If you’re looking for safe, natural gas space heaters, we have several to choose from. We carry trusted brands such as Cedar Ridge, ProCom and Avenger. Our space heaters use natural gas, but you can also get a propane heater for your house, eliminating the need for electricity. Some styles include a blower, which requires electricity, but you can use the space heater without the blower if you’d like.
These affordable gas space heaters only cost pennies per hour to use, making them very efficient to operate. We also offer several wall mounted gas heaters, saving you floor space. They are effective at circulating heat throughout the room, and most models are vent-free.
You never know when a snowstorm might cause your power to go out, but with a propane or natural gas portable heater, at discount prices, you'll never be without a reliable source of non-electric heat! Shop Shop Space Heater Accessories now, and be prepared for whatever winter brings. Pricing includes free US ground shipping on all orders over $25.

4 of 37 Review For 2 Piece Heating Base Feet For Ma Series Wall Heaters Mount And Bracket Set
  • Review by Ronald Maroon

Ronald Maroon 2019-11-21

We bought this for my toddler’s bedroom. It looks great and the price was reasonable. You definitely would want something to attach it to the wall at the top though, for anti-tipping with kids. I like it a lot!

• Review by Shirley Dailing

Shirley Dailing 2020-09-15

It was easy to put together. It is comfortable and it is a beautiful addition to my bedroom. Love liheliso.com!!,

• Review by Kazuko Hootman

Kazuko Hootman 2019-10-09

Beautiful Space Heater Accessories! Love the color and very soft! Delivery was super fast and easy! They delivered up the stairs and right to my apt door while I was at work so I had a new Space Heater Accessories when I got home!

• Review by Terina Mahnke

Terina Mahnke 2020-01-25

Love it. I mean, its cheap AF but who cares its not like you're walking up to it and stroking it to feel its woody goodness. Its fake wood. You paid $130, relax. It looks great. It does its job. The finish is actually really nice looking and its very solid. Assembly was whatever. I've read a lot of people complain that it arrived damaged. Sucks to be you. Mine came in perfect. I'd get it. You wont care that its fake wood when you have it. Do it. PS - I just moved in to my new place and dont have lampshades on my lamps yet. Judgy McJudgerson.

Add a review

Releted Products

Subscribe Our Newsletter