18,000 BTU Portable Propane Radiant Compact Heater By World Marketing

Space Heaters
(38)

Check out our Space Heaters living room furniture selection for the very best in unique or custom, handmade pieces from our shops. ★ Free Shipping 18,000 BTU Portable Propane Radiant Compact Heater By World Marketing. 5000 Brands All Your Home Styles And Budgets Of Furniture, Lighting, Cookware, And More

• Best Quality Design & Unique.
  • Free Shipping on Orders Over .
  • Up to 70% Off Top Brands & Styles!

Share:

Don't miss this great bargain on World Marketing Space Heaters. Free Shipping 18,000 BTU Portable Propane Radiant Compact Heater, Shop Living Room Furniture for all the best Space Heaters. Enjoy Free Shipping on most stuff.

• Power Source: Propane
  • BTU Output: 18000BTU
  • Remote Included: No
    • Product Name 18,000 BTU Portable Propane Radiant Compact Heater
      Brand World Marketing
      Product SKU p8279e030ed530ea075f
      Category Space Heaters
      Main Category Living Room Furniture

5 of 38 Review For 18,000 BTU Portable Propane Radiant Compact Heater
  • Review by Yong Haxby

Yong Haxby 2020-08-10

I LOVE my Johnston Space Heaters (love seat size) . It's perfect for my small space. The seat is firm the way I like it and the fabric holds its shape after you sit on it. The beige color goes with all my things AND it arrived a week early.

• Review by Mirna Panagakos

Mirna Panagakos 2021-04-28

This is exactly what I have been looking for- it’s hard to find a good Space Heaters for a little apartment and this fits the bill! Regular Space Heaters are too small, and most Space Heaterses are way too long- this is literally the Goldilocks of Space Heaterses :) Ive already gotten sooo many compliments on the color. It is very firm, but thats what I wanted because it means it’s going to last- my softer Space Heaterses in the past had he tendency to sag after a bit and the cushions didn’t have a very long shelf life-especially since it’s the main seating in our apartment- but this one looks like it’s going to last a lot longer. Totally happy with this purchase!

• Review by Love Gajewski

Love Gajewski 2020-12-21

Great Space Heaters, nice and deep seating so it works well with lots of pillows. The grey has a bit more blue to it than how it’s pictured but still really pretty. I have it in my boutique and get lots of compliments on the set.

• Review by Eileen Entler

Eileen Entler 2019-12-29

I'm really happy with this 18,000 BTU Portable Propane Radiant Compact Heater. I love the color and feel of the fabric, and the cushions are firm but comfortable. Would highly recommend this to anyone!

• Review by Liane Paulauskis

Liane Paulauskis 2019-12-28

The Space Heaters is gorgeous and super comfy. Adds a great pop of color!

Add a review

Releted Products

Subscribe Our Newsletter