1,500 Watt Portable Electric Convection Panel Heater With Remote By Optimus

Space Heaters
(29)

Free Shipping on All Orders Over $49. Shop Space Heaters in Living Room Furniture, Furniture, Storage & More! Home Improvement. ★ Price Sale 1,500 Watt Portable Electric Convection Panel Heater With Remote By Optimus. Free Shipping On Orders Over $49. Shop Furniture, Home Décor, Cookware & More! 2-Day Shipping

• Living Room Furniture to match every style and budget.
  • 1,000s of Top-Rated Living Room Furnishings Ship in 2 Days.
  • Real customer reviews. Furniture ships free.

Share:

Don't miss this great bargain on Optimus Space Heaters. Price Sale 1,500 Watt Portable Electric Convection Panel Heater With Remote, Shop Living Room Furniture for all the best Space Heaters. Enjoy Free Shipping on most stuff.

• Power Source: Electric
  • Wattage: 1500Watt
  • Remote Included: Yes
  • Auto Shut Off: Yes
    • Product Name 1,500 Watt Portable Electric Convection Panel Heater With Remote
      Brand Optimus
      Product SKU pd23db846a2be9622779
      Category Space Heaters
      Main Category Living Room Furniture

3 of 29 Review For 1,500 Watt Portable Electric Convection Panel Heater With Remote
  • Review by Shae Wetz

Shae Wetz 2020-03-30

I'm really happy with this 1,500 Watt Portable Electric Convection Panel Heater With Remote. I love the color and feel of the fabric, and the cushions are firm but comfortable. Would highly recommend this to anyone!

• Review by Morton Longacre

Morton Longacre 2019-12-25

Beautiful 1,500 Watt Portable Electric Convection Panel Heater With Remote. My 70 inch tv looks great. Its great quality for the price. It took a while to assemble but it was worth it. Definitely recommend it!

• Review by Kazuko Hootman

Kazuko Hootman 2020-01-18

While this 1,500 Watt Portable Electric Convection Panel Heater With Remote was really nice out of the box, upon further inspection, I realized that the screws would not fit into this piece. They were too large so I had to improvise. Definitely a great look but whoever packed this piece needs to do a better job of making sure that the screws are correct. Once it was properly fixed, it looks great and will surely last.

Add a review

Releted Products

Subscribe Our Newsletter