1,500 Watt Electric Fan Utility Heater By Vornado

Space Heaters
(18)

Create a comfortable and welcoming space to relax with great company. Shop Space Heaters unique living room furniture for your well loved room. ★ Deals Price 1,500 Watt Electric Fan Utility Heater By Vornado. Creative Home Design With A Modern Edge. Shop The New Collection, Home Improvement. Financing Available

• Living Room Furniture to match every style and budget.
  • Free Shipping on Orders Over .
  • Real customer reviews. Furniture ships free.

Share:

Discounted price Vornado Space Heaters. Deals Price 1,500 Watt Electric Fan Utility Heater, Shop Living Room Furniture for all the best Space Heaters. Enjoy Free Shipping on most stuff.

• Power Source: Electric
  • Wattage: 1500Watt
  • Remote Included: No
  • Cool-to-touch: Yes
  • Tip-Over Switch: Yes
    • Product Name 1,500 Watt Electric Fan Utility Heater
      Brand Vornado
      Product SKU pd8521633f9282450663
      Category Space Heaters
      Main Category Living Room Furniture

5 of 18 Review For 1,500 Watt Electric Fan Utility Heater
  • Review by Hugo Bargerstock

Hugo Bargerstock 2019-12-12

What I love was the customer service. My Space Heaters came damaged. I called customer service and the phone was answered in one ring. The rep. was apologetic and quickly got a replacement ordered. Best customer service experience in my life. Wish I remembered the representative's name.

• Review by Louvenia Tobiasz

Louvenia Tobiasz 2020-07-07

I ABSOLUTELY love this 1,500 Watt Electric Fan Utility Heater... It is exactly what I expected it to be.. It was easy to assemble.. It is the perfect size..It is very comfortable.

• Review by Glenna Szuch

Glenna Szuch 2020-02-06

It looks great and functions perfectly, super cute and lots of shelf space! My only issue is that the instructions were a tiny bit complicated and we had to take it apart once.

• Review by Octavio Rowson

Octavio Rowson 2019-12-27

My husband love love love his 1,500 Watt Electric Fan Utility Heater, now his room is complete.

• Review by Anastacia Mudra

Anastacia Mudra 2020-07-18

I absolutely love my Space Heaters it’s spacious and comfy. I got it in gray.

Add a review

Releted Products

Subscribe Our Newsletter